Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a boxer take it to a Navy Seal in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
    I retract my statement. Any skilled boxer would Gatti a navy seal
    LOL ok there Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
      One punch to the chin, Seal drops and gets Gattied

Seal looks like he was "gattied" in the womb

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post

Seal looks like he was "gattied" in the womb

Comment

I feel like you're baiting me. Good day, sir.
          not really, but the fact you're asking if a boxer could take a navy seal.......and then i notice your avitar is Kurt Cobain !

Surely, you must be 14 or 15 years old. Which if you are, then that's fine as the comments you make certainly suggest your age. However, please dont tell me you're in your 20s or 30s haha, my word, you look a d!ck if that's the case.

As i said tho, i think you probably are around 15 years old therefore your comments are expected.

Can i fetch you a Sunny D ?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Some of ya'll gotta get out of your caves and realize Boxing isn't the only combat sport in the world. We are talking about a STREET FIGHT. There's not going to be a ref, judges, corner men, etc. If you put a Boxer against a Navy Seal who's trained in all types of forms of fighting, you're crazy to think the Boxer takes out a Navy seal.

LOL...hilarious man

The seals arent allowed to have guns in a street fight so it isnt really as one sided as you make it out to be.

Comment

Simple question.

What's your take?
              This is a MMA question, IMO..

Comment

Simple question.

What's your take?
                the navy seal won't hesitate to low blow or eye gouge, its not a fair fight.

Comment

Apples and oranges.

There are no rules in a street fight. Anything goes, as does a boxers own ability to BOX, assuming that's the only way he knew how to fight. A Navy seal would use techniques to take down the enemy. In a street fight, the Navy seal, in the ring, the boxer.

Comment

it's actually a hard decision because a navy seal is trained to kill and take down someone with only their hands! weight is a great factor though!

Comment

hahah please tell me this is a joke. I used tohave the entire 10 hour navy seal training documentary on video. Navy Seals are humans and they aren't all that ...the training showed them breakign down, crying, quitting, puking after easy tests, some of them couldn't even swim underwater. They're not all that typical dumbass americans think they are, some of ya'll idiots think they're some sort of captain planets or captain america's or something. Lmfao just last year a SEAL drowned while crossing the river, not even in combat.
                      Any bum boxer would absolutely own a top navy seal in a street fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X