Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a boxer take it to a Navy Seal in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
    the military's hand-to-hand combat training is overrated
    Because it's a last resort. The boxer would be waiting for the SEAL at the pre-determined fight location with his chest puffed out, flexing his nuts when the claymore mine went off, or the snipers bullet took half of his face off, or the satellite guided Tomahawk cruise missile took out the whole block, or the 155mm salvo destroyed the entire gridsquare etc...

Comment

• Depends which guy was more skilled, plus size and strength. I'll tell you what though, I'd take a prime Marciano, Frazier or Tyson against any military guy. Durable, hard-punching fighters who come after you would be hard to deal with.

I guess you also have to think about Combat SAMBO guys from Russia who will be able to recognize that they can't win a fistfight and will trip/throw you and break an arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
        A boxer would obliterate a navy seal
        where the hell did you come from, why don't you just crawl under the rock you came from. I'm a ranger and I'd safely say a navy seal would kick my ass and a boxer's ass at the same time. Seals are one of the best trained socom forces period.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
          where the hell did you come from, why don't you just crawl under the rock you came from. I'm a ranger and I'd safely say a navy seal would kick my ass and a boxer's ass at the same time. Seals are one of the best trained socom forces period.
          Wow a Ranger giving someone in the Navy props is almost unheard of!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
            quit while you're ahead, mate

Comment

• Is there any intances of a Navy Seal in combat sports?

That'd be an indicator. Though I guess you wouldn't know if there actually was.

Comment

with that attitude he sure would

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Is there any intances of a Navy Seal in combat sports?

That'd be an indicator. Though I guess you wouldn't know if there actually was.

Nah. You're in there for three-minute rounds with gloves on and a referee. That's not real fighting

Comment

• a navy seal would kill a boxer, and so would 90% of US football players. A boxer is useless when put on the floor.

Comment

where the hell did you come from, why don't you just crawl under the rock you came from.
                      From under a rock, dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X