No announcement yet.

More on Antonio Margarito and Armando is Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    Yeah but you have to take it case by case. I don't know if you're referring to the Mosley Balco thing, but the rules are probably different regarding plaster and PED's. The only relevant cheaters would be those who got busted for the same thing that these two did. Capetillo and Marg are obviously guilty of conspiracy at the very least.
    Margo ATTEMPTED to cheat. He should be banned 1 year for that.

If he had fought Mosley with loaded gloves, then I would say ban him for life.

But he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      Of course not don't be dumb. I think a year suspension should teach anyone a lesson. Even if he fights again, there will always be a dark cloud over him for the rest of his career.
      then call the commissions dumb because even this year, an identical situation happened with a south african and guess what? he and his trainer got banned for life. what makes margo's case different? his popularity?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        only one being dumb is you. saying he "technically" didn't cheat.
        he did cheat, he got caught cheating.. if he wouldn't have, he may have cost somebody's life.
        Well, "technically", he didn't cheat, he ATTEMPTED to but caught before any harm was done.

Comment

****rito is done.sorry fans.

Comment

LOL at the idiots saying "We;; he techniacally didnt cheat". Guess what? Having Loaded Gloves are cheating wheter you used them or not.

Ban this Mo Fo for Life.

Comment

Tony cheated

Comment

if he broke the rules then he should be banned for life, he isn't bigger than Boxing yo he has to abide by the same rules all other fighters abide by. they have already banned 2 people from Boxing in the past for the very same reason, they found PROOF that he attempted to use those wraps which were covered in plaster, whether he knew or didn't the damage couldn't be reversed because he happened to be misinformed, people lives were still in danger by the on purpose actions of Capetillo. thing is as long as they deny it they can save Tony and that's what they are doing which isn't fair because Luisito Resto couldn't get his **** back and this was WAY before he recently admitted to it..

whether he knew it or not doesn't matter anymore, the fact that there is an illegal substance in his hands over rides that fact because the same way he says he didn't know is the same way he could have know, that can't be proven but what has been proven is that on the fighters actual hands there was plaster of paris and he was ready to use those hands in a sport where thatisn't allowed, he broke an unbreakable rule and for that he should be banned. I don't know why but it hurts to say that, I have respected that man since the very 1st time I saw him fight, I was an established fan but now It's tarnished because there is always the doubt he didn't really earn his wins, that he was given a bigger boost that his training alone wouldn't have provided for him and won solely on that. it's very saddening but what can you do?

fact remains that he used plaster in his hands, to say he didn't use it before is to be a complete brain dead moron, like seriously you have to be a very unintelligent ****** mother****er to believe that he didn't have those wraps in the Cotto fight, he doesn't even have that kind of power, he's never done that against another opponent and he isn't even known for bloodying people up in such a brutal way, that wasn't clean and if you refuse to believe that you're in serious denial.. even if he didn't know yo the damage was real and he could have seriously hurt Shane, just because it was a mistake don't mean you can slide, the damage was still very real and he shouldn't be allowed the benefit of the doubt at the cost of other fighters health, they need to make him the new example set but instead they go from a life time ban to a year ban, it's horrible..

Comment

ban!! margo yes/no

I am all for banning a fighter with loaded gloves. margo should be charged with attempt!! cuz he never got caught in the ring with the loaded gloves!! and i am sure cotto fans and cintron fans would like to see margo beat them with out loaded gloves!! so if they ban him we would be left with what if's....part of me says ban him but the other part says give cintron and cotto a chance to redeem those losses!!!

Comment

10 years will do lol. He almost destroyed Rashid's dream.

Comment

Yea maybe he should just admit that he cheated then they'll give him a break like they're doing to Mosley....

Comment

Working...
                      X