Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would every notable WW have beaten DLH the night he fought Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
    Very wrong. Feather fist Forbes damaged Oscar face badly. Mayweather beat Oscar at 154. A weight that Oscar was number one and for a title. Oscar weighed over 160 fight night
    And winkys inactive for 14 months? and coming from a loss. doesnt matter. spin it the way you want ...whatever... Williams wont get credit if you aint giving any.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      You're over reacting too much. No one here is saying Manny is ****.

However, I challenge you to name some top ten welters that would've lost to DLH that night? There's probably a few.
      different fighters. different fight plans. im gonna give fighters credit if they win. not based on a fight "they most likely would have won"

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
        And winkys inactive for 14 months? and coming from a loss. doesnt matter. spin it the way you want ...whatever... Williams wont get credit if you aint giving any.
        I’ll make sure he gets credit

Comment

However, I challenge you to name some top ten welters that would've lost to DLH that night? There's probably a few.

Naah....no ones over reacting.
          At least youre still objective, speculative nonetheless, but an expert compared with Malcolm.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
            I’ll make sure he gets credit
            You biased prick. LOL. seriously youre just continuing the cycle though.

Comment

just stating the other side of the argument... but i still think saying anybody could have beaten dlh that night doesn't do pac any justice....

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
                different fighters. different fight plans. im gonna give fighters credit if they win. not based on a fight "they most likely would have won"
                It's not about giving credit. That's not why I made the thread, it's not about credit at all. I'm not taking credit from Manny or Oscar. It's okay to speculate how we think fights will go, isn't it? If it wasn't no one would be on this forum.

I'll do it myself.
                1. Mosley - wins
                2. Margarito - wins
                3. Cotto - wins
                4. Clottey - wins
                5. Berto - wins
                6. Collazo - wins
                7. Cintron - tough call, I don't know
                8. Quintana - wins
                9. Judah - tough call
                10. Lujan - DLH wins

What do you think?

Comment

what a loaded question! dlh would've prepared differently if he fought a notable WW.

DLH thought he was gonna get a blown up lightweight at 147; he did, but that blown up lightweight was way too fast for him

Comment

It's not about giving credit. That's not why I made the thread, it's not about credit at all. I'm not taking credit from Manny or Oscar. It's okay to speculate how we think fights will go, isn't it? If it wasn't no one would be on this forum.

I'll do it myself.
                    1. Mosley - wins
                    2. Margarito - wins
                    3. Cotto - wins
                    4. Clottey - wins
                    5. Berto - wins
                    6. Collazo - wins
                    7. Cintron - tough call, I don't know
                    8. Quintana - wins
                    9. Judah - tough call
                    10. Lujan - DLH wins

What do you think?
                    stop trying to take credit away from pac... you know dlh would never prepare the way he did for pac against a real WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      what a loaded question! dlh would've prepared differently if he fought a notable WW.

DLH thought he was gonna get a blown up lightweight at 147; he did, but that blown up lightweight was way too fast for him
                      First off, he would not have come up with the crazy idea of weighing 147 on fight night. That might be the dumbest move I have seen a boxer pull.

Comment

Working...
                      X