Well, who doesn't......
    This guy

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      This guy

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
      Meh....

It's at least 1/8th as gay as the Klit brothers posing in a bucka-naked photo shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Meh....

It's at least 1/8th as gay as the Klit brothers posing in a bucka-naked photo shoot.
        I don't I was thinking about those pics(which is kind of gay), and is the gayness nullified by the fact that they are brothers? or at least lessened to some degree?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          I Love sensitive klits.
          I prefer sensitive dicks, compa.

Comment

I don't I was thinking about those pics(which is kind of gay), and is the gayness nullified by the fact that they are brothers? or at least lessened to some degree?
            It's "kinda" of gay. But who cares? All three are world champs, and would be prohibitive favorites to beat the dog **** out of anybody on here.

Frankly, I really COULD CARE LESS what their sexual orientation is. If you care about that, just know a f@g could put you in the hospital. For double rape....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              It's "kinda" of gay. But who cares? All three are world champs, and would be prohibitive favorites to beat the dog **** out of anybody on here.

Frankly, I really COULD CARE LESS what their sexual orientation is. If you care about that, just know a f@g could put you in the hospital. For double rape....
              No argument there.....I think sometimes people forget that. It still fun to **** around on this forum talking about it though.

Comment

No argument there.....I think sometimes people forget that. It still fun to **** around on this forum talking about it though.
                I gotcha.

Gay = Lame.

Bad decision?

Gay.

Fighter not fighting the best?

Gay.

People still defending Margarito?

Gay.

JMM vs. Manny P. 3?

Not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
                  Klitscko 2009 gets upset if you ahve something bad to say about the klits....and he blocks everybody....i find other people like this as well saying its a racial thing....no its not....we all have are reasons why we dont like the klits...and i try to give constructive criticism, klit fans think its like hatred...like i said before i have respect for them being champions but thats its...lighten up klit fans..and quit blocking people
                  why don't you grow some balls and grow up you pathetic wuss, there is literally almost NOTHING to dislike about the Klits they are both polite, PHD level scholars and masters of the ring, as a human being it's nigh on impossible to dislike another human being of that stature unless you truly are a hater, have an agenda and/or an axe to grind etc..you are a *****.

Comment

sensitive klits are the best kind

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                      I am on so many klit huggers ignore lists it's not funny, Im also a front runner in a "who is the worst klitschko hater" poll, i hope i win, vote for me people!
                      I'm the one who bought up Vitali's steroid use in the Ams......I should be the lone front runner!

Comment

Working...
                      X