No announcement yet.

Are Kilt Fans too Sensitive? Quit blocking people if you disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Kilt Fans too Sensitive? Quit blocking people if you disagree

Klitscko 2009 gets upset if you ahve something bad to say about the klits....and he blocks everybody....i find other people like this as well saying its a racial thing....no its not....we all have are reasons why we dont like the klits...and i try to give constructive criticism, klit fans think its like hatred...like i said before i have respect for them being champions but thats its...lighten up klit fans..and quit blocking people
    Yes
    73.68%
    No
    26.32%

lol sensitive klits...........

Comment

I am on so many klit huggers ignore lists it's not funny, Im also a front runner in a "who is the worst klitschko hater" poll, i hope i win, vote for me people!

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        I am on so many klit huggers ignore lists it's not funny, Im also a front runner in a "who is the worst klitschko hater" poll, i hope i win, vote for me people!
        Which thread? I'll vote for you. You deserve it more than anyone. L

Comment

sensitive klits.... lol

Who cares about him though. The guy is a newbie. He is just limiting his boxing scene experience by blocking people so early in his time here. The guy has only 11-12 posts.

Comment

the poll I am in is in the thunderdome, it should be easy to find, come on guys I deserve your vote lmao

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
              Klitscko 2009 gets upset if you ahve something bad to say about the klits....and he blocks everybody....i find other people like this as well saying its a racial thing....no its not....we all have are reasons why we dont like the klits...and i try to give constructive criticism, klit fans think its like hatred...like i said before i have respect for them being champions but thats its...lighten up klit fans..and quit blocking people
              For real, this dude keeps making these trash threads and these trash posts that no one wants (at least I don't). And the real Klitschko fans should tell this dude to get a life and stop wasting people's time. He is making everyone hate the Klitschkos and their fans too!

Comment

those sensitive little Klits.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway12 View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway12 View Post
                    lol, found a soft spot huh?

Comment

Working...