No announcement yet.

Are Kilt Fans too Sensitive? Quit blocking people if you disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    minion and tunney/wladowns/ironfist etc. are both nobheads.
    OK, so we're talking about members being childish and ignoring/banning members from their threads.

But you bring me in, for one reason and one reason only, my opinion that Calzaghe wasted his talent. From MY OPINION, you insult me ??

pathetic mate, really is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
      OK, so we're talking about members being childish and ignoring/banning members from their threads.

But you bring me in, for one reason and one reason only, my opinion that Calzaghe wasted his talent. From MY OPINION, you insult me ??

pathetic mate, really is pathetic
      If it came down to it that it was just that you thought calzaghe wasted his talent,then that would be an opinion that I could respect,but dont even think about going down the childish route when you have the kind of previous form that would disgrace a 7 year old.
      You have a history of posting bull**** posts and threads as long as your membership and have only recently gained any rep since you toned down your yap.

Now that is pathetic!

Comment

If it came down to it that it was just that you thought calzaghe wasted his talent,then that would be an opinion that I could respect,but dont even think about going down the childish route when you have the kind of previous form that would disgrace a 7 year old.
        You have a history of posting bull**** posts and threads as long as your membership and have only recently gained any rep since you toned down your yap.

Now that is pathetic!
        Dude, what are you talking about ? What rep ?

I've said from Day 1 Calzaghe wasted his talent. His resume is a fraud. Do you really think people would care if Joe Lost? All people wanted was him to face the best Prime v Prime, you cannot say in front of everyone now that Calzaghe did not wasted his talent... I mean come on dude, he fought in an awful division, against mediocre fighters. When he had guys like RJJ, Hopkins, Winky, Tarver, Toney etc. Who ever just a weight class away.

I mean come on man, he is not a club fighter, Calzaghe is a decent fighter, and he never took a risk.

If it's money he is after, then fairplay to him, but the way he plays the "Legacy" card is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
          Dude, what are you talking about ? What rep ?

I've said from Day 1 Calzaghe wasted his talent. His resume is a fraud. Do you really think people would care if Joe Lost? All people wanted was him to face the best Prime v Prime, you cannot say in front of everyone now that Calzaghe did not wasted his talent... I mean come on dude, he fought in an awful division, against mediocre fighters. When he had guys like RJJ, Hopkins, Winky, Tarver, Toney etc. Who ever just a weight class away.

I mean come on man, he is not a club fighter, Calzaghe is a decent fighter, and he never took a risk.

If it's money he is after, then fairplay to him, but the way he plays the "Legacy" card is just ridiculous.
          I have already talked about this with you ad-nauseum and to be honest thought it was more interesting when you were being a twat instead of this toned down ***** version.

Comment

I have already talked about this with you ad-nauseum and to be honest thought it was more interesting when you were being a twat instead of this toned down ***** version.
            Wow.. Wtf are you talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
              lol sensitive klits...........

Comment

Working...
              X