No announcement yet.

Which fighter(s) sparked you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    morales never sucker punches anyone(biggest ***** move ever) and never cheats.....i dont care what if hypocrite marco can do so called nice things....at least morales is always an arrogant bastard, in my eyes better than a hypocrite....
    Let me tell you: I was never an MAB fan. I like the fact that Morales doesn't hide that he's an *******, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Damn son, that's a nice video. I didn't know you made highlights.

The footage and music blend together perfectly. The choice of DMX was nice. As soon as I clicked play I was like "Oh!".
      Thanks man.

Comment

not to mention mckinney wasnt even disrespecting marco, he was just energetically saying he was the better man and he was gonna win......if that gets you mad enough to suckerpunch someone, then you belong in a ****ing psyche ward........

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          Let me tell you: I was never an MAB fan. I like the fact that Morales doesn't hide that he's an *******, actually.
          yeah, im a huge morales fan, knowing full well that if i ever met him and told hiim to give me an autograph, he'd probably tell me to **** off...

Comment

headbutt and hugging...thats not boxing, thats bending the rules and having a hideous ref who lest you get away with it.....he didnt do ****....not to mention satrting a fight and running like a ***** is the biggest ***** move ever....

i dont care for what marco said, i just like to point out that he is a ****ing hypocrite.......like i care about skin color to actually get offended.....

i have nothing against him punching morales, runing like a little girl after suckerpunching however, proves he is a little *****.....look at how real men behave when morales receives that suckerpunch, he doesnt even flinch and throws 2 back at him......
            You know as well as I do that they wouldn't have been able to fight at the conference anyway. As soon as Barrera landed the shot, someone jumps in. And they weren't about to back off and let them fight right then and there, and forget the match on HBO.

As for Hopkins : With him, it's just tactics. He's not a hothead like Marco. Everything he does, and everything he says is either done with regards to the press, or in an attempt to rattle his opponets : to get that mental advantage.

And it works. It worked on Wright and it worked on Tito.

And please, don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks Hopkins should've stayed in Puerto Rico to fight 150 random Puerto Ricans all at once........

Comment

not to mention mckinney wasnt even disrespecting marco, he was just energetically saying he was the better man and he was gonna win......if that gets you mad enough to suckerpunch someone, then you belong in a ****ing psyche ward........
              All I can tell you about Barrera is this : Respect him, and don't fuck with him. Do anything else, and it will end badly.

Comment

You know as well as I do that they wouldn't have been able to fight at the conference anyway. As soon as Barrera landed the shot, someone jumps in. And they weren't about to back off and let them fight right then and there, and forget the match on HBO.

As for Hopkins : With him, it's just tactics. He's not a hothead like Marco. Everything he does, and everything he says is either done with regards to the press, or in an attempt to rattle his opponets : to get that mental advantage.

And it works. It worked on Wright and it worked on Tito.

And please, don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks Hopkins should've stayed in Puerto Rico to fight 150 random Puerto Ricans all at once........
                im not gonna address hopkins winky, ive made my sentiments clear....

and no, i dont think hopkins shouldve stayed.....not to mention only idiots get offended by ****ing nationalism......

i know that.....and marco knew that, he knew he could get away with a punch without retaliation, thus making him a *****.......and he still ran like a ****ing girl anyway, seriously theres no defending that ****, like i said morales reacted like ****ing man should, adding to the awesomeness that he is.......

Comment

All I can tell you about Barrera is this : Respect him, and don't fuck with him. Do anything else, and it will end badly.

**** barrera....im telling you, when im the p4p great, im gonna direspespect the **** out of him and hopkins, and everyones gonna have to listen

Comment

im not gonna address hopkins winky, ive made my sentiments clear....

and no, i dont think hopkins shouldve stayed.....not to mention only idiots get offended by ****ing nationalism......

i know that.....and marco knew that, he knew he could get away with a punch without retaliation, thus making him a *****.......and he still ran like a ****ing girl anyway, seriously theres no defending that ****, like i said morales reacted like ****ing man should, adding to the awesomeness that he is.......
                    Okay, for a moment there I thought you were going to be one of those morons who says Hopkins should've fought all those pissed off Ricans at once.

We're going to agree to disagree on this Barrera/Morales thing. You think it was a ***** move, I think it shows integrity. You're more of a Morales fan, I'm more of a Barrera fan.

As long as you still let me watch you fight in the pros, we're all cool.

Comment

I grew up watching JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ, My father had always loved boxing as a young kid in mexico and would watch Napoles, Alacran Torres, Sanchez,Olivares. And so when we came to the US around '84' We always watched boxing at different places. Chavez was My hero, he was the M.JORDAN of boxing to me, he was the J.RICE, before any of them were the greats. I remember the R.Mayweather fights, Rosario, Ramirez. He is one of the GOAT IMO.

Then while Chavez was wiping out fighters, a small black man ( compared to most of his opponents), Kept laying out fighters on the same nights as JCC. They called him IRON MIKE . I remember the TNT Tucker fight as one of the first I saw. This man was invincible like JCC. But JCC outlasted him in the limelight.
                      I really followed guys like Paez, La Chikita, El Finito, While JCC was still the man.

Towards the end of JCC's best I remember starting to watch, FELIX TRINIDAD, even though he was not mexican, he was a freak of nature....... "that skinny MF'er?" yeah, he was the ****. Even going into the DLH fight I was the only one who liked him..... until all that race **** started coming out his mouth....... then I followed DLH, but couldn't figure out WHY he thought too much when fighting. He never seemed comfortable to me, he always looked hesitant, or scared. He proved me wrong when he finally found his balls after so many years, against Vargas.

Right before that El Terrible Morales became my second fav. fighter after JCC. I didn't like MABbecause he was already rich to me.... I learned to like his style though. Those 2 were made for each other..... like JMM and Pac, like IZZY and RAFA, **** like JCC and TaylorI!!!!! But Em was still my dog.

Then when PACMANbeat MAB, I thought???? HMMMM... I knew EM would do the job, and doing so started the end of his days as the best. I had not heard of JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZuntil after the Pac/MAB fight, but found my first ever fight in las vegas at JMM vs PAC I, after my dad had told me that this JMM guy was really good and that he had seen him before, but no one wanted to fight him. Ever since that day he fell 3 times in the first and got up to school Pac.... I have been a die hard fan. Suprisingly, I have come to like Pac's style over the years, now that he has developed into a good fighter. But I still think JMM old ass beat him twice.... IMO
                      Now I am kind of waiting for Mares or Ortiz to be eased into the role of Great Mexican fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X