Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter(s) sparked you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naseem Hamed, Tito Trididad, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao are guys that are pure excitement. I met 3 out of 4 of these guys and they where all nice and classy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
      Naseem Hamed, Tito Trididad, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao are guys that are pure excitement. I met 3 out of 4 of these guys and they where all nice and classy to me.
      Which 3?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        I need to find a new fighter to latch onto and put my hopes on during fight night. I was reading your other thread about the new generation and have to agree.. It's hard to get behind these guys 100%.

I think my new fave in the next generation is Yuriorkis Gamboa, though. He might have some defensive flaws, but you can't help but love the guy's style. It's like Roy Jones if he had stuck his chin out and brawled more. Of course, Roy would have been better at it, but still...
        Yeah, I feel you.

I like Gamboa, he's entertaining. I'm not sure how far he'll go, so I'll just watch and see.

Part of me thinks I'm being too hard on them, but part of me thinks I'm exactly right.

I just can't see any of them becoming legends, ATG's, or even a Hall of Famer. Only time will tell.

And of course Roy would've been better.....he's Roy.

Comment

Money May, Pacman, Tito. I got Gloves signed by Money May and Tito and a program signed by Pacman.

Comment

To be honest, Morales is a MUCH bigger ******* than Barrera. I mean, I'm a huge Morales fan too.. But you can't down MAB if you like Erik.
            morales never sucker punches anyone(biggest ***** move ever) and never cheats.....i dont care what if hypocrite marco can do so called nice things....at least morales is always an arrogant bastard, in my eyes better than a hypocrite....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Yeah, I feel you.

I like Gamboa, he's entertaining. I'm not sure how far he'll go, so I'll just watch and see.

Part of me thinks I'm being too hard on them, but part of me thinks I'm exactly right.

I just can't see any of them becoming legends, ATG's, or even a Hall of Famer. Only time will tell.

And of course Roy would've been better.....he's Roy.
              Check this vid out that I made for Roy, dawg:

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                morales never sucker punches anyone(biggest ***** move ever) and never cheats.....i dont care what if hypocrite marco can do so called nice things....at least morales is always an arrogant bastard, in my eyes better than a hypocrite....
                It wasn't a ***** move. McKinney and Morales disrespected him to his face, what was he supposed to do, offer them cookies?

Fuck that, Marco is a real man. And real men hit motherfuckers who mouth off.

At least that's how things are done where I grew up.

Comment

What are you talking about? Hopkins finished that **** the very next night by beating Winky 116-112 on my card, and effectively railroading his career for almost 2 years.

As for Marco, I admire his attitude. I make no personal judgment of the things he said about certain types of Mexicans, or whatever that **** was about. I'm a whiteboy from Philly, I'm not qualified to think one way or the other on that ****.

But he had a line, a personal line, that he expected nobody to cross. And when you crossed it, he'd let you know about it physically. McKinney said something to him that he felt was disrespectful, so he nailed him. He dared Morales to say whatever it was he said about him in the press to his face, Erik did, and Marco nailed him.

I like that in a person. I would think he was a ***** if he didn't hit them for disrespecting him like that.

Barrera is gangsta.

headbutt and hugging...thats not boxing, thats bending the rules and having a hideous ref who lest you get away with it.....he didnt do ****....not to mention satrting a fight and running like a ***** is the biggest ***** move ever....

i dont care for what marco said, i just like to point out that he is a ****ing hypocrite.......like i care about skin color to actually get offended.....

i have nothing against him punching morales, runing like a little girl after suckerpunching however, proves he is a little *****.....look at how real men behave when morales receives that suckerpunch, he doesnt even flinch and throws 2 back at him......
                  Last edited by -Hyperion-; 03-23-2009, 08:21 PM. Reason: http://tinypic.com/3ia0tlbc

Comment

It wasn't a ***** move. McKinney and Morales disrespected him to his face, what was he supposed to do, offer them cookies?

Fuck that, Marco is a real man. And real men hit motherfuckers who mouth off.

At least that's how things are done where I grew up.
                    you dont get me, if youre gonna start a fight finsish it right then and there, dont sucker punch then run like a *****.....thats how i know hopkins and barrera are little bitches.....

Comment

Check this vid out that I made for Roy, dawg:

Damn son, that's a nice video. I didn't know you made highlights.

The footage and music blend together perfectly. The choice of DMX was nice. As soon as I clicked play I was like "Oh!".

Comment

Working...
                      X