• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Froch is getting exposed.

He will clearly lose a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      Froch is one of the funniest guys in the sport, ill post up his analyisis of Joe calzaghe's career. Its f.ucking hilarious.

its funny becaus e the who the hell has carl froch beaten anywhere near the standard that joe has, comin he aint kiddin me, dont get me wrong i like froch and hope his careers blooms but Joe would have hammerd froch for 12 rounds clear UD, he aint got a scratch on Calzaghe and he is just sounding bitter, im sure dont ever claim to be the best boxer in the world ever, and he is off his rocker if he think hopkins won, man Hopkins would kill Froch, Kessler would aswel, Taylor will be close Jones junior might even beat him, froch is good but looked limited in that title fight, it was entertaining but i didnt think wow froch is amazing i though **** this could go either way Pascal want exactly batterd was he, show respect Froch and except you didnt do enough hard work yourself to force that fight instead you wasted too many years chasing Calzaghes **** instead of forcing the fight by beaten whoever else was the best, as good as he is he aint ever gona be as good as Joe and this fight with taylor is anything but a fore gone conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post

This is a fight where 'expose' applies.

Nobody knows how good Carl is, apart from him assuring us that he is world class.

From all the fights I've seen of Froch, he appears to have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post

i want Froch to win but i think you might be right, i think he might be brought back down to earth very sharply, JT is a skillful boxer, Froch is a ****er and not the best boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            This is a fight where 'expose' applies.

Nobody knows how good Carl is, apart from him assuring us that he is world class.

From all the fights I've seen of Froch, he appears to have no chance.
            If Froch had better power and a jab i would give him a chance but personally i don't think he has the power to really hurt Taylor plus he doesn't ever jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              Do you think that uppercut is the one real worldclass offensive weapon Froch has?
              Hard to say. The right cross looks pretty useful at times but you've got to view it within the context of the opponent.

The thing about that uppercut is the starting point and the delivery. Froch crouches so low he has the option to go for the head or the body. For the latter he gets that weird corkscrewing action that wreaks havoc. I know I wouldn't want one planting under my ribcage.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Froch getting out boxed, thing is he'll just say it wasn't my night. He really believes he's superman which is what pissed me off with him.

Taylor is a class above, and Froch's best hope is jabbing and brutal power, and pressure.

He's often lazy with the jab, he'll have to position himself and be quick enough to land flush, and he'll have to put combinations together for sustained pressure.

Unless he pulls all 3 off well, or 2 fantastically, he loses.

Comment

lol that is so true froch dose think he is super human, like bruce willis in unbreakable, he also has learn only two moves at the gym and they aint got to defense yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    I'm really looking forward to Froch getting out boxed, thing is he'll just say it wasn't my night. He really believes he's superman which is what pissed me off with him.

Taylor is a class above, and Froch's best hope is jabbing and brutal power, and pressure.

He's often lazy with the jab, he'll have to position himself and be quick enough to land flush, and he'll have to put combinations together for sustained pressure.

Unless he pulls all 3 off well, or 2 fantastically, he loses.
                    I feel Froch is too sloppy with his defense. Taylor isn't exactly a powder-puff puncher so I'll expect Froch to feel some nasty rights on his Nortius Maximus.

Comment

Froch is like haye, he talks alot of ****, but until he gets in there and proves it he needs to stfu!

Comment

Working...
                      X