Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito's Mexico Return is Being Planning By Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some posters here are already jumping at the bandwagon...

Comment

Still no proof he did anything foul in the past, but he's ****ed anyway. who will ever fight him?

Comment

I was waiting to find out if he was proven to have cheated in his previous fights. For now I'll still give him credit for all his previous wins.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          If PW is the best then lets add Quintana
          So Rahman is better than Lewis because he won their first fight? And Schmeling is better than Louis? Crazy post.

Comment

Originally posted by poontango View Post
            Well said Bob Arum. This was a kangaroo court if I ever saw one. A political decision to make an example of Tony and try to portray themselves as strict enforcers of the sports rules.
            Its a fraud. Where are they in regulating all the corrupt sanctioning organizations and lack of uniformity in the sport in general. Boxing fans keep complaining that this is a black eye for boxing. Yeah, well join the long list. Boxing is a sport full of black eyes.
            IF it is found or proven that Margarito is guilty of something then he should be punished accordingly.
            Until then, all of you intellectually bankrupt idiots out there should keep your pathetic opinions to yourselves.
            Its obvious you either dont like Margarito to begin with because he beat the **** out of your fighter, or in Mayweather fans case you are relieved that Mayweather will now almost certainly escape the asswoopin he had coming.
            The rest of you mother****ers are just racist opportunists too wrapped up in your hatred of Mexicans to control yourselves.
            Suck it *******s.
            gotta disagree with you.. you sound like a mexican supremicist or a margarito dickrider to the extreme..

look, Margarito cheated plain and simple.. its sad really.. I had some respect for him before that happened.. He doesnt seem like a guy that would do that but if he did, than he deserves to be punished.. it doesnt matter what race your are if you cheat then you deserve to pay the consequences..

in regards to Mayweather, i wanted those 2 to fight because i would of enjoyed watching Mayweather more than likely beat Margarito.. not to rub anything in but atleast Mayweather doesnt cheat

Comment

Originally posted by titleholder View Post
              I was waiting to find out if he was proven to have cheated in his previous fights. For now I'll still give him credit for all his previous wins.
              No disrespect ,but did you read the article's yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
                The fact that Margarito is still boxing shows how corrupt this sport really is.
                Its a joke. The fact he is still fighting is like he doesnt see anything wrong with what he did. Mexico, despite Margarito being a native son, should be ashamed and as should Bob Arum. If he had killed someone would they still be pushing to promote one of his fights?
                Money talks and it seems Arum especially is fluent in the language

Comment

Some people are just delirious...It's sad...

Comment

Man if people are still in doubt then there just plain stupid. He got caught red handed, i dont wanna hear that he didnt know because im sure he knows the rules of a sport hes been in since he was 15! Hes suppose to claim ignorance, hes suppose to play the dumb role, same went for barry bonds, the patriots, a-rod, and anyone else who gets caught. Maybe theres no eveidence he knew, its not like he was gonna write on a peice of paper that he new so what evidence....i know when he came to fight he looked horrible, i know he didnt hit mosely with anything big, and i see why tony loves throwing that uppercut so much now that we know what he had in his knuckles. For those downplaying it , hope it makes you feel better because it doesnt change the fact that margarito cheated.......if you wanna believe this was the only time, fine, but when miguel tears him a new ******* what excuse you gonna give, margarito is all done, thats why he didnt fight paul williams again, paul survived the wraps lol.

Comment

back to el rancho ball room!!!!!!!! margie..

Comment

Working...
                      X