No announcement yet.

Margarito's Mexico Return is Being Planning By Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
    I think a lot of these Margo supporters would change there tune if they themselves were hit with a glove loaded with plaster.

Or you getting beat on by someone juiced up. You know that motherfucker isn't going to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Steroids can enhance a person's body. That person will be able to have more endurance and hit harder, resulting in more damage to the opponent.

And in the end he's 1-1. Can't really say he's better. One got schooled, the other got KOed.

What's funny is when a fighter retires in his prime for fear of bigger challenges. Better yet, that's hilarious.
      Haha, just couldn't keep Floyd out of this huh?

Comment

Steroids can enhance a person's body. That person will be able to have more endurance and hit harder, resulting in more damage to the opponent.

And in the end he's 1-1. Can't really say he's better. One got schooled, the other got KOed.

What's funny is when a fighter retires in his prime for fear of bigger challenges. Better yet, that's hilarious.
        A fighter who moved 5 weight classes and never cheated and is an ATG

How about a fighter who is the biggest fighter in his division that uses plaster against smaller guys and fails at 154 his natural weight

That is pure comedy

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
          Haha, just couldn't keep Floyd out of this huh?
          My bad, I had to do it lol. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
            A fighter who moved 5 weight classes and never cheated and is an ATG

How about a fighter who is the biggest fighter in his division that uses plaster against smaller guys and fails at 154 his natural weight

That is pure comedy
            He's an ATG, that I don't deny. But if he would of had a packed resume like DLH's, Tito's, or even Mosley...that 0 wouldn't be there.

LOL @ the bold part, you call him the biggest but yet say PW is the best. He's a Welter, get over it. The time that he fought at 154 the guy was 10 pounds heavier, that's not his natural weight. Nice try.

Comment

He's an ATG, that I don't deny. But if he would of had a packed resume like DLH's, Tito's, or even Mosley...that 0 wouldn't be there.

LOL @ the bold part, you call him the biggest but yet say PW is the best. He's a Welter, get over it. The time that he fought at 154 the guy was 10 pounds heavier, that's not his natural weight. Nice try.
              Paul Williams doesn't use plaster against his opponents. Williams height is cancelled out by Margarito body frame.

Comment

Paul Williams doesn't use plaster against his opponents. Williams height is cancelled out by Margarito body frame.

So in that case some of Margarito's opponents get canceled out too right?? Clottey, Mosley(loss) even Cotto have more of a stocky built than Margs.

I can't say anything about the plaster though, no comeback for that lol.

Comment

So in that case some of Margarito's opponents get canceled out too right?? Clottey, Mosley(loss) even Cotto have more of a stocky built than Margs.

I can't say anything about the plaster though, no comeback for that lol.
                  Margarito has a bigger frame size than them

All I am saying Margarito should be banned from boxing. For the whole year

Comment

Margarito has a bigger frame size than them

All I am saying Margarito should be banned from boxing. For the whole year
                    I don't think so. I think he slightly has a bigger frame than Williams @ 147. The Williams I saw at 154 & 160 looked even, if not bigger to me.

He did, he got 1 year. He shouldn't be allowed to fight in Mexico either. In a way though U.S. can't talk **** though cause Mosley is still fighting after admitting to injecting **** into his body for DLH fight. DLH has alot of pull, even more than Arum I think, that's why he got a slap to the wrist.

Comment

I don't think so. I think he slightly has a bigger frame than Williams @ 147. The Williams I saw at 154 & 160 looked even, if not bigger to me.

He did, he got 1 year. He shouldn't be allowed to fight in Mexico either. In a way though U.S. can't talk **** though cause Mosley is still fighting after admitting to injecting **** into his body for DLH fight. DLH has alot of pull, even more than Arum I think, that's why he got a slap to the wrist.
                      That is what I pretty much trying to get at.

Like other sports if you are banned, you can't play that certain sport anywhere in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X