No announcement yet.

Margarito's Mexico Return is Being Planning By Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetthrowback View Post
    dont bring up tupac, he was set up, tupac didnt have to rape to get pu$$y, he had pu$$y falling out of his pockets, talk with facts
    fact is he was convicted,sorry man

Comment

i know he was, he was setup, read what i wrote

Comment

Originally posted by streetthrowback View Post
        i know he was, he was setup, read what i wrote
        I did read it, you said talk with facts so i did. Correct me if im wrong but i thought he was convicted of rape.

Comment

Originally posted by -Messiah- View Post
          Im actually mexican, and race has nothing to do with it. He cheated, nothing left to prove. Hard blocks fell out of his wraps...it's a fact. The only question now is if the substance found was plaster. Either way he cheated, now it's just a matter of how bad he cheated. All the puerto ricans using this to talk trash and to label all Mexican's as cheaters....**** you in the ass with no vasaline. This shouldn't be about race, if a PR fighter cheats doesn't mean your whole country is ****, just that guy.
          Good post - I agree with your message - I wouldn't get caught up in what "poontang" is trying to preach. The majority of posts are focused on Margarito not Mexicans in general...many PRs respect the great Mexican fighters like Barrera, Marquez, Vasquez, etc.

Comment

wow, just wow.......

Comment

their are talks that he used this in training b.c boxers that margo have trained with said his punches are heavier or harder then usual, also i hope he fights in Mexico b.c its him just telling the boxing commission that he didn't learn his lesson and he doesn't care what they say b.c when he reaplys for his boxing license they going to see that, also this just shows how big and strong cotto is, to be in 11 rounds with someone punching with bricks, and whats even going to hurt more is when he fights margo for the rematch in sometime in the end of 2010 if he doesnt fight somewhere els, cotto beating the **** out of him

Comment

Ultimately what will happen is the big name fighters are going to take a stand and refuse to fight Margarito in Mexico. Whether or not Mexico honors the suspension will be pointless because the boxing industry; fighters, managers, promotors, will refuse to go near the guy.

Sure he can fight there, but not against anyone relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  Ultimately what will happen is the big name fighters are going to take a stand and refuse to fight Margarito in Mexico. Whether or not Mexico honors the suspension will be pointless because the boxing industry; fighters, managers, promotors, will refuse to go near the guy.

Sure he can fight there, but not against anyone relevant.
                  Exactly. He will basically have to resort to fighting bums in Mexico.

Comment

if he does he whont be able to fight in the us anymore

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                      Yup now the best welterweight in the world used steroids.
                      yeah thats true sugar shane mosley cheated too so did felix trinidad...anyways viva antonio margarito and mark my words he will be back

Comment

Working...
                      X