Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster disaster against Cott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    It's from the NYPOST idiot.

And if you're going to call me a moron, get it right - it's YOU'RE not your. As in, you are a moron. Your would imply that I own a moron. And that is simply not the case because if I did you would be locked in a cage in my garage.
    Oh god this post should be inducted into the International hall of fame of OWNED LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
      your the moron that would try to post someone's fuken blog and pass it as facts.

better luck next time

http://www.15rounds.com/maragrito-mo...-wraps-012509/
      at this point no one source is more credible than the other. everyone has the same quotes from the same people. the amount of info about the entire matter is rather limited so to try and degrade his source as a "blog" is really useless. the ny post is a major paper in the tri-state area not some random blog. i usually just go by what i see in the boxing section of yahoo sports or i will search google news for what i am looking for.

Comment

Left hand was already wrapped when no one was present. That's one time.
        They unwrapped, and re-wrapped it this time with a witness, this is when they noticed the substance and had to be removed. Re-wrap them.That's two.
        They had to unwrap and wrap the right hand as well because the sustance was also found there during the 2nd wrapping. That's three times.
        you must not follow very well. THEY HAD TO RE-WRAP his hands 3 times not wrap them a total of 3 times

Comment

yea man i got dat plaster for sale na sayin hit me up for dat good good lolz

Comment

interesting, he hasnt taken them off until the dressing room? wow. that shows he mustve hiding something

Comment

And if you're going to call me a moron, get it right - it's YOU'RE not your. As in, you are a moron. Your would imply that I own a moron. And that is simply not the case because if I did you would be locked in a cage in my garage.

Comment

and what the **** does that have to do with anything? Espn reported last week mike shanahan was going to be the new coach in Kc and they couldn't have been anymore wrong! So tell me what makes your fuken link any more valid than any other? Look at your fuken link address. It's a ****EN BLOG YOU MORON! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BLOG IS????????????????? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T YOU FUKEN IGNORANT ASS.

"ITS THE NYPOST" you are an idiot! since when is the nypost boxing experts lol go to sleep kid your mom has been banging on your down to turn of the computer for the last hour.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
                  and what the **** does that have to do with anything? Espn reported last week mike shanahan was going to be the new coach in Kc and they couldn't have been anymore wrong! So tell me what makes your fuken link any more valid than any other? Look at your fuken link address. It's a ****EN BLOG YOU MORON! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BLOG IS????????????????? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T YOU FUKEN IGNORANT ASS.

"ITS THE NYPOST" you are an idiot! since when is the nypost boxing experts lol go to sleep kid your mom has been banging on your down to turn of the computer for the last hour.
                  i would expect someone who works for the ny post to have easier access to people close to the investigation than someone at some rinky dink boxing website. boxing websites come a dime a dozen brother man. so the ny post would definitely be a more credible source since they are an actual news outlet as opposed to most boxing websites who just copy and paste what they can get from reuters or the ap. so what if its a blog. its the news presented in blog format. how about you stop trying to degrade people and argue about the topic at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by god of war View Post
                    i would expect someone who works for the ny post to have easier access to people close to the investigation than someone at some rinky dink boxing website. boxing websites come a dime a dozen brother man. so the ny post would definitely be a more credible source since they are an actual news outlet as opposed to most boxing websites who just copy and paste what they can get from reuters or the ap. so what if its a blog. its the news presented in blog format. how about you stop trying to degrade people and argue about the topic at hand.
                    It's a fuken blog wich is nothing more than a persons opinion or journal. Let me ask you this was this guy at the fight??? Didn't think so. The fuken NYpost doesn't even cover a fuken boxing match in california as a matter of fact they hardly even cover boxing period. These websites have more boxing connections than the ny posts. when do you see a boxer being interviewed by the nypost? lol come on dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mas Puto View Post
                      It's a fuken blog wich is nothing more than a persons opinion or journal. Let me ask you this was this guy at the fight??? Didn't think so. The fuken NYpost doesn't even cover a fuken boxing match in california as a matter of fact they hardly even cover boxing period. These websites have more boxing connections than the ny posts. when do you see a boxer being interviewed by the nypost? lol come on dude.
                      i ask you to point out to me where the writers opinion came into play in the specific blog we are discussing then. after a quick skim it seems that he is reporting the same facts everyone else has access to. there is no real difference between what was said on the 15rounds website and in his blog. lets not get into who can cover boxing better. all i said was the someone working for the ny post might have easier access to people involved with the investigation. i know the boxing world is a close knit family. some websites have ties to certain people and it all works out in a fairly small loop but it seems everyone has the same details as far as margaritos cheating is concerned. i read the ny post daily and any time there is a big fight in msg they always cover it on the friday before and the day of. its good enough for me. i didnt say they were the authority on boxing or the go to guys for everything boxing related. i'm just defending their credibility whether its a blog or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X