Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster disaster against Cott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arent Mayweather's handwraps more "puffy" because of his hands? Isnt that why he was such a fan of grant boxing gloves?

This is a great post but i think just a huge coincidence. In Las Vegas a person from each camp views the hand wrapping. And dont judges inspect then and the gloves before each fight? THat is why they sign the tape on the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Yep. Just turned 16 last friday. I should be getting my liscense by tomorrow hopefully.
      Your damn smart for a 16 y/o

Comment

Those pictures don't prove anything...

Comment

If it is so clear to see in the past, then why did no one in the world notice it before this weekend?

Comment

after the 2nd cintron fight

i still like him just not a huge fan

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshanenas View Post

after the 2nd cintron fight

i still like him just not a huge fan
              And what are we to gather from this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                If it is so clear to see in the past, then why did no one in the world notice it before this weekend?
                It's clear now. Obviously no one noticed it before.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Those pictures don't prove anything...
                Ummm the blood stain that was on the wraps that happened to be on the plaster is a little too coincidental, don't you think? The pictures of how his hands are wrapped from 2003 and 2007 look very different. There is more of a outline, like how normal handwraps, for his knuckles too.

This is a great post but i think just a huge coincidence. In Las Vegas a person from each camp views the hand wrapping. And dont judges inspect then and the gloves before each fight? THat is why they sign the tape on the gloves
                The California guy signed off by looking at them too, but there was still the plaster...They inspect the wrap by looking at it, but I don't think they actually feel down for anymore patting.

if it makes u sleep better
                Wacking one out helps me sleep better, this topic just helps other people see my opinion

Comment

I think there was too much financial incentive in Cotto winning the fight(the potenital match up with Oscar and Miguel being marketed like if he was the next goldenboy) for the Commision to overlook how Margarito's hands were being wrapped

I'm not saying its not plausible but I need more evidence

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    And what are we to gather from this picture?
                    that he probably didn't remove his gloves/wraps til he got to the locker room

Comment

logically i have to assume Marg used it against Cotto but these pictures don't prove anything

and about the supposed blood stains, surely they would re-do it before each fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X