Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they take the mayweather photo off the mainpage link and replace it with shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Please tell me who is great that PBF could have fought but didn't? Remember you said "GREAT"
    just another **** floyd thread with no facts to back it up..the man is a living legend and on everyones' mind..this thread further proves it

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
      as of right now hes retired shane deserves to be up there instead
      they had ali and formen when i joined the site.

and a some other retired fighters
      Last edited by VERSION1 (V1); 01-27-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

yes plz, he's retired and is constantly reminding us of how that is not gonna change, yet, his face is still up there, when/if he comes back to boxing he can be added again, im sure he'd have beat pacman or someone, so you can put his face there

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          they had ali and formen when i joined the site

Yea I remember Tyson, Leonard, Foreman, Chico bein up there in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
            I think mayweathers photo should be pulled from the main page link..and replaced with a true great..

replace folling with fooling... poll woujldnt allow me to correct
            think about it dumby. shane wants floyd, margo wants floyd, hatton wants floyd, oscar wants floyd, cotto's team wants floyd(not really)., pacman wants floyd right. so he is still the main name in boxing on everybody's mind isn't he. floyd's name is always bashed but all the top fighters seem to think he is the man to beat for them to truly be considered the best, and you all know it. floyd mayweather jr is boxingscene.com, period.

Comment

keep the best fighter there. Floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                think about it dumby. shane wants floyd, margo wants floyd, hatton wants floyd, oscar wants floyd, cotto's team wants floyd(not really)., pacman wants floyd right. so he is still the main name in boxing on everybody's mind isn't he. floyd's name is always bashed but all the top fighters seem to think he is the man to beat for them to truly be considered the best, and you all know it. floyd mayweather jr is boxingscene.com, period.
                Perhaps, the fact of the matter is that Floyd doesnt deserve a pugilistic chess match with one that is Shane Mosley.. Infact, Shane should refuse this match and give the fraudulent Money "scared to loose" Mayweather a taste of his own on-doings.
                Last edited by realheavyhands; 01-27-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

yea lets just forget about floyd..bla bla bla

Comment

I think Oscar should get put down before Mayweather only because Mosley beat him twice, and he just got KO'ed by the guy right next to him. (Pacquiao)

Comment

Floyd will forever be the most talked about boxer on boxingscene. Removing his picture ain't gonna change ****

Comment

Working...
                      X