Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they take the mayweather photo off the mainpage link and replace it with shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
    I think mayweathers photo should be pulled from the main page link..and replaced with a true great..

replace folling with fooling... poll woujldnt allow me to correct
    It should be replaced with a picture of Zelenoff in a backwards fitted.

Comment

Not sure who to replace Floyd with but I think they should all be active boxers up there.

Or we can just replace them all with past legends. ButterBean would be #1 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
        Perhaps, the fact of the matter is that Floyd doesnt deserve a pugilistic chess match with one that is Shane Mosley.. Infact, Shane should refuse this match and give the fraudulent Money "scared to loose" Mayweather a taste of his own on-doings.
        that's a matter of opinion. i mean, shane already ducked floyd twice in his career, and floyd said it best. shane waits to the end of his career to call me out. now i know floyd fought oscar but money talks to him, that's obvious. and mosley's team has reached out to mayweather's team for a fight just a couple days ago. that's fact. floyd is the name in boxing everybody wants and feels they need to have to really be the best, because he still is the best, period.

Comment

every vote counts

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            Floyd will forever be the most talked about boxer on boxingscene. Removing his picture ain't gonna change ****
            that's not the point, the point is he is retired, the point is to show respect to mosley for what he has achieved and were he is right now

Comment

i think there should be balance in who should be u there..

floyd- american
              cotto- puerto rican
              pac- asian
              dlh- mexican (sort of)
              calzaghe- welsh

all those dudes are representatives of a certain fan base.. so if their gonna change it, they should replace it with someone who represents the same fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                that's a matter of opinion. i mean, shane already ducked floyd twice in his career, and floyd said it best. shane waits to the end of his career to call me out. now i know floyd fought oscar but money talks to him, that's obvious. and mosley's team has reached out to mayweather's team for a fight just a couple days ago. that's fact. floyd is the name in boxing everybody wants and feels they need to have to really be the best, because he still is the best, period.
                at this clown

You post exclusively about Floyd.

Not a fan of the sport just a fan of Floyd

moron

Comment

Originally posted by crane-nan View Post
                  At this clown

you post exclusively about floyd.

Not a fan of the sport just a fan of floyd

moron
                  unbelieveable isnt it..

Lets go people every vote counts

Comment

mosley or shane...come on people vote

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                      why???he still gets talked about more than any other boxer..why even make a thread like this
                      The same guy that produces the most traffic in these forums? That Mayweather? Naahhh! They day yall quit making threads about him while he is retired should be the day they take his photo down! Til then, baaaaassssssssssk in it haters!

VIVA PBF
                      Doing what your favorite fighter tried to,
                      without plaster!

Comment

Working...
                      X