Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Defense Improved since the Marquez 2? Defense against Hatton Pressure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fights View Post
    It's all inside game and no other boxing skill needed eh?
    zzz zzz zzz

Read the longer post I wrote in this thread, maybe you will understand

EDIT: Read the same ****in post in its entirety instead of singling out a sentence

Comment

pac has definitely improved. if the pac from 4 years ago fought his last two fights he would have got hit alot more, because he wasn't disciplined and to offensive minded. because he has moved up in weights he realised that he could not just fight toe to toe against bigger opponents so he has had to add more boxing techniques like defence, circling, staying away from the ropes and his foot speed. so he has definitely improved.

Comment

He looks much improved in that dept. Trainer Roach is coaching him well on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
          He looks much improved in that dept. Trainer Roach is coaching him well on that.
          yea cause diaz and oscar proved that right???he hasnt fought anyone since jmm

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
            It is improved a lot, but it is not very relevant for the Hatton fight IMO. What matters is Pac's inside game.

EDIT: obviously Pac causes Hatton a huge number of problems too, but this thread is about the other way round so I focused on that for now
            Defense matters, as well as many other factors.

Comment

Defense matters, as well as many other factors.
              Again, you don't understand the point...

Comment

anyone heard of the phrase the best defence is offence. the question is when pac lands first to the punch everytime and hatton will definitely feel his power compared to malignaggi. hatton wont recklessly move in, can hatton fight on the back foot. nope. pacs versitility will win the day.

Comment

Just ****ing beautiful. Look how he smacks Oscar's guard down to open the hole for the right hand. I love this sequence.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                  Last edited by S A M U R A I; 02-12-2009, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Read the longer post I wrote in this thread, maybe you will understand
                    Again, you don't understand the point...
                    I understand you man.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      anyone heard of the phrase the best defence is offence. the question is when pac lands first to the punch everytime and hatton will definitely feel his power compared to malignaggi. hatton wont recklessly move in, can hatton fight on the back foot. nope. pacs versitility will win the day.
                      Nobody not even Mayweather has ever put Hatton on the backfoot. Ricky has taken big hits and kept going from far bigger punchers then Manny, so I wouldnt count on Manny's power being a major issue. That's not to say he should just ignore it (Mayweather Snr will ensure he improves Ricky defence even further then it was againt Paulie) because there is a chance of a cut etc.

Can Pac fight on the backfoot? Frm the few times he's actually had to, the answer I believe is no.

Comment

Working...
                      X