Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
    Me too which is why RJJ and PBF are ATG and Calzaghe isn't.

That doesn't mean Calzaghe is a bum and never fought anyone decent though does it.

Just because you are not in the top 100 boxers at any weight all time doesn't mean you're ****.
    that's not fair i put calzaghe in the top 100 at supermiddle. probably about 83rd.

Comment

Me too which is why RJJ and PBF are ATG and Calzaghe isn't.

That doesn't mean Calzaghe is a bum and never fought anyone decent though does it.

Just because you are not in the top 100 boxers at any weight all time doesn't mean you're ****.
      Is that the limit for atg then? top 100 any weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Laugh and show pity where i can of course!
        Good! Laughter is good for you! You provide it for me so I'm glad I can return the favor.

Comment

you seem to have missed out hopkins and toney lmao
          I was thinking more of Dariusz and all the top guys Roy never faced at 160 and 168. But he would have schooled them anyway. I know because a million fanboys have said so, so who cares that he never faced them? The Hopkins fight was only painted as some kind of Thrilla in Manila legacy win for Roy when Hopkins became great a decade a later. He was barely a top ten ranked middleweight at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            When did I say that he was a bum? And please don't avoid this like when you accused me of calling him a slapper though I'm one of the few people who here who always stated Joe C. had underrated power?
            Please read the thread and tell me that people aren't saying he's a bum, the first part addressed you the rest was a general comment.

I am agreeing with you on every aspect am I not so why get defencive, perhaps my wording was poor.

I won't reply to Daggum on principle

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              that's not fair i put calzaghe in the top 100 at supermiddle. probably about 83rd.
              Its making me feel sick,but i almost wanna green k you for that! pmfsl

Comment

whatever the limit is calzaghe falls far short. kinda like when he falls during every fight.

Comment

• You know what's funny?....Calzaghe fans like to call Americans "fat yanks"....as if that childish, local quip has any impact....lol

but as evidenced by each and every thread that kills their hero...we prove that THEY are the gluttons....

Gluttons for Punishment.

We ****ing Own them EVERY TIME...

Comment

To be honest 100 all time great is really pushing it 50 is better.

1-50 any weight all time = ATG

50-250 or great controbution to boxing in some way = HoF.

Comment

Please read the thread and tell me that people aren't saying he's a bum, the first part addressed you the rest was a general comment.

I am agreeing with you on every aspect am I not so why get defencive, perhaps my wording was poor.

I won't reply to Daggum on principle

Come on hammer, at least daggum finds ways to keep his material fresh. Can't say the same for Dirk and the other aliases on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X