Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
    Please read the thread and tell me that people aren't saying he's a bum, the first part addressed you the rest was a general comment.

I am agreeing with you on every aspect am I not so why get defencive, perhaps my wording was poor.

I won't reply to Daggum on principle
    don't duck me like calzaghe ducks hopkins. if you hate me you should fight me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Come on hammer, at least daggum finds ways to keep his material fresh. Can't say the same for Dirk and the other aliases on here.
      I find him extremely funny to be honest, and some of his comment have me rolling.

I just rather avoid getting into a rant session with someone trolling for ****s and giggles because sooner or later you're bound to say something stupid like "it's like the black KKK in here"

I try not to come across as a ****** if I can help it.

he is fun to read though.

Comment

• if you hate me you should fight me.
        You are very amusing

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          don't duck me like calzaghe ducks hopkins. if you hate me you should fight me.
          *Throws down the metal gauntlet.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food-trough wiper! Ah fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
            It's real funny years after the Lacy fight just how many floggers there are out there. According to just about everyone at the time, and I remember it well, Lacy was going to, no ****, kill Calzaghe. The die hard Calzaghe fans didn't agree, but the general concensus was that Calzaghe was a lunatic for taking the fight and he was over hyped and going to be a shadow of the fighter he was after stepping in the ring with Lacy. Well I know who was a shadow of a fighter after that bout. Sure Lacy looks like **** nowadays, but he was somewhat unstoppable before that match. Calzaghe smashed him into a shell that he cannot return. You can say he was one dimensional and blah, blah, blah but I ****ing guarantee every ****ing hater ****wit here had money on Lacy and are still raw about it.

Calzaghe suffered from bad management more than any single thing in his career. I believe he knew he was capable of bringing down the US greats, which he has done now, allbeit after their primes and indeed his own prime. In the UK however, he was Frank Warrens cash cow and obviously protected from any would be threats. Any logical boxing fan can look back and sumise that with Calzaghe not being a prime fighter himself, that if allowed to take risks would have cleaned out Hopkins and RJJ at an earlier date, which would have had US boxing fans hanging themselves in the streets. You'd be a ****wit hater to disagree. I mean he beat them and everybody else put in front of him. He just has an answer to all the puzzles, from dirty ****ing fighters like Bika to super wanking showboaters like RJJ, to powerhouses like Kessler, to old school foul-a-thons like Hopkins. No fighter has an answer so far to Calzaghe though, so why not respect? Most fighters come unstuck through their careers with even journeymen or gatekeeper fighters, but if you've been undefeated since you were a British school boy champion and you can't get respect from internet worms like the freaks that frequent this site, well the world is a ****ing hilarious place. Goodnight cockheads.
            Everyones an expert before the fight. You find out who the true knowledgable fans are though after it. Calzaghe constantly makes his haters look like pricks the way they always say he'll lose. People need to understand, the man just does not lose.

Comment

To be honest 100 all time great is really pushing it 50 is better.

1-50 any weight all time = ATG

50-250 or great controbution to boxing in some way = HoF.
              by that rationale I would agree.not atg,definitely hof

Comment

I find him extremely funny to be honest, and some of his comment have me rolling.

I just rather avoid getting into a rant session with someone trolling for ****s and giggles because sooner or later you're bound to say something stupid like "it's like the black KKK in here"

I try not to come across as a ****** if I can help it.

he is fun to read though.
                Its obvious though! how many white british fighters get any props from the usual suspects? some are more blatant,and others less so like yourself and Imdazed who adopt a condescending and holier than though stance.Its fcuking see thru mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                  Its obvious though! how many white british fighters get any props from the usual suspects? some are more blatant,and others less so like yourself and Imdazed who adopt a condescending and holier than though stance.Its fcuking see thru mate.
                  LMAO. What kind of props should I give him?

Clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    LMAO. What kind of props should I give him?

Clown.
                    wouldnt expect anything from you.He just keeps winning that will do for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gunner View Post
                      Everyones an expert before the fight. You find out who the true knowledgable fans are though after it. Calzaghe constantly makes his haters look like pricks the way they always say he'll lose. People need to understand, the man just does not lose.
                      simply the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X