No announcement yet.

A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    He was helping a brotha catch a break, racist!
    You really made me laugh with that one, slag. Still, lay off Hopkins or I'll fucking have you, son.

You know he grew up just a short distance from me, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
      Bro, my girlfriend is a nice looking young woman (24) who is a huge Cotto fan, knows about Jennings, and hates Calzaghe.

I'm being completely serious too, no bull****. She's been a Cotto fan since the Judah fight, and has followed him ever since.

She knew he was fighting Jennings before I did, because she found the news before I was able to. (I was working, she told me when I came home.)

And she really hates Calzaghe too, more than she hates Mayweather even. She thinks mayweather and Joe should fight each other so she can finally have a reason to root for Floyd.

(Dude, she's a newbie to boxing, and pretty much a casual fan. She knows nothing of weight classes, so don't even comment about that. I've tried telling her, she thinks it should happen anyway. )

That said, I'm not confirming or denying LEX as an actual female.

Your post just made me laugh because it's entirely true in my relationship.
      LoL. Are yu sure Lex isn't your girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        LoL. Are yu sure Lex isn't your girlfriend?
        I'm positive. She's asleep in the next room......or so I think!

Seriously, my girlfriend is a total Cotto nuthugger. Her lack of knowledge about the sport is also astounding. I mean, I tell her ****, facts, I explain things to her, she just doesn't care about any of it.

She picked Pavlik to beat Hopkins when I told her for months Hops would dominate him. She picks anybody with a strong punch, and that's it.

She was devestated when Tony TKO'd Cotto. Damn, I rubbed it in her face for months. I still bring it up occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
          I'm positive. She's asleep in the next room......or so I think!

Seriously, my girlfriend is a total Cotto nuthugger. Her lack of knowledge about the sport is also astounding. I mean, I tell her ****, facts, I explain things to her, she just doesn't care about any of it.

She picked Pavlik to beat Hopkins when I told her for months Hops would dominate him. She picks anybody with a strong punch, and that's it.

She was devestated when Tony TKO'd Cotto. Damn, I rubbed it in her face for months. I still bring it up occasionally.
          I wish my girlfriend liked boxing. She watches the football with me every now and then, and sometimes the boxing, but she always wants to cuddle up and kiss while it is playing. Pisses me off. You always miss the good bits.

Comment

Yeah I am a gay, sexist pig, who steals peoples threads.

I've got some reading to do. I bid you farewell mate.
            Farewell muppet, enjoy ur Sesame Street book

Comment

I wish my girlfriend liked boxing. She watches the football with me every now and then, and sometimes the boxing, but she always wants to cuddle up and kiss while it is playing. Pisses me off. You always miss the good bits.
              My girlfriend does that **** too, it's annoying as hell. I almost blacked that *****'s eye with my elbow when Hopkins knocked Calzaghe down in the first. I know it was a flash knockdown and I had called it on here under my other account (The_Bringer) before it even happened, but I didn't expect it that early on.

I lept up, and yelled something like "OH ****!!" and started clapping.

Yeah......I get into boxing a lot.

Basically my girlfriend is only interested in Cotto really. She got into boxing during the Zab/Cotto build up, when Zab got the "no contest" on ESPN, and the fight with Cotto was made.

I picked my boy Zab to win that one, god she gave me hell. It was her first prediction and because I'd been watching boxing for so long, and I picked the wrong guy, it instantly meant she knew more about boxing than me.

Comment

Now who's making things up!? Uve got a gf!? Where she at now, doing the dishes and cleaning ur poxy lil flat like a good girl? Thats what us girls do huh no boxing for us!

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
                  Farewell muppet, enjoy ur Sesame Street book
                  Actually it's a book on the history of Latin America. And it is cocknose not a sesame street character.

If you are actually a woman though, I apologise. And I will be sorry for saying you are only average looking.

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
                    Now who's making things up!? Uve got a gf!? Where she at now, doing the dishes and cleaning ur poxy lil flat like a good girl? Thats what us girls do huh no boxing for us!
                    She doesn't live with me, and I said I don't have wife, not a girlfriend.

Comment

Actually it's a book on the history of Latin America. And it is cocknose not a sesame street character.

If you are actually a woman though, I apologise. And I will be sorry for saying you are only average looking.
                      Thats actually a **** on his nose!? lol

Look man i guess u have had run ins with frauds before but im not one of them ok, ur entitled to ur opinions too but i just thought u came at me way harsh. Im sorry too lets bury this and move on

Comment

Working...
                      X