No announcement yet.

A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
    Im not id like him to lose first! He will go down as a God here if he retires undefeated
    You're from the UK and you hate Calzaghe?? WOOOOOOOOOW

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
      Calzaghe fan's responses............

1.) Toney and Roy wanted nothing to do with big bad Joe when they were at 168lbs.....

2.) Joe wanted to fight them but they pussied out...........

3.) Frank Warren stopped Joe from fighting them........

4.) Joe hurt his hands............

5.) Joe came down with the flu..............

6.) Joe had jock itch..............

7.) Joe was busy destroying world beaters like Mark Delaney and Carlos Christie..............
      How about the fact that they were all in separate divisions.

The only fight that could have legitimately have been made was Calzaghe-Hopkins in 2002 - and guess what? - nard backed out at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        You called Joe ugly. I happen to find him a very handsome man. He can't protect himself. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

And yes I did call Joe handsome.
        I'll go ahead and asume ur an ass bandit then, Joe's handsome and u like cuddly little muppets! Hmmm kinda sweet really HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
          You're from the UK and you hate Calzaghe?? WOOOOOOOOOW
          Yeah he just pisses me off, patriotisim is over rated anyway!

I see u too hail from The UK and have Ricky Hatton getting hit in ur avvy, u not a fan?

Comment

I'll go ahead and asume ur an ass bandit then, Joe's handsome and u like cuddly little muppets! Hmmm kinda sweet really HAHA
            Yeah. I'm gay because I can admit another man is good looking. I think it's called being at one with your own sexuality. It's the people who are really against gays that are the ones who fantasise about **** relationships. Example, American Beauty.

Comment

who says Johnson wouldnt give Joe a ass kickin?
              Clinton Woods.

How many times does it have to be said that Hopkins himself pulled out of fight with Joe 7 years ago. That's not Joe's fault neither is it his fault that Collins didn't wanna fight him after the Eubank and Benn wins. Roy Jones during his prime would have had no interest in fighting Calzaghe cause he didn't have the recognition at the time.

Having said that though I don't think Calzaghe record is as great as some people make out but it is good.

Comment

Yeah. I'm gay because I can admit another man is good looking. I think it's called being at one with your own sexuality. It's the people who are really against gays that are the ones who fantasise about **** relationships. Example, American Beauty.
                Haha i just read ur sig, Jennings to beat Cotto HAHAHA!

And My wife would kill me! U sound like a real man u do Muppet boy

Now just leave me alone and post in some other thread

Comment

Haha i just read ur sig, Jennings to beat Cotto HAHAHA!

And My wife would kill me! U sound like a real man u do Muppet boy

Now just leave me alone and post in some other thread
                  Ha, exposed.

Now I know you are not a woman. Hardcore boxing fans do not know who Jennings is, let alone young women. What are you a 40yr old man?

Comment

Yeah he just pisses me off, patriotisim is over rated anyway!

I see u too hail from The UK and have Ricky Hatton getting hit in ur avvy, u not a fan?
                    Yes, overly patriotic behaviour is wack. It shouldn't matter where your favourite fighter is from, I'm fan of boxing not just UK BOXING.

Floyd knocking Ricky out was a sweet moment in boxing for me, seeing that I'm from the UK, I'm sure you understand.

Comment

Ha, exposed.

Now I know you are not a woman. Hardcore boxing fans do not know who Jennings is, let alone young women. What are you a 40yr old man?
                      Lol ur really pathetic arent u. I am a hardcore boxing fan, i cant be coz im a women what kind of sexist bull **** is that!?
                      And incase my avvy isnt a dead give away im a huge Miguel Cotto fan, and as it happens i live in the UK and have seen Micheal Jennings fight LIVE Twice!

How often does ur wife LET u go to live matches???

Comment

Working...
                      X