No announcement yet.

A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    How about the fact that they were all in separate divisions.

The only fight that could have legitimately have been made was Calzaghe-Hopkins in 2002 - and guess what? - nard backed out at the last minute.
    Blah, blah, blah. L.E.X. and timba going at it amuses me more than you do right now.

Nothing is more amusing that a user claiming to be a female, then seeing all the people who rush to befriend "her", and the opposite people who rush to call her a man.

Anytime someone gets wind of the possibility of a female on here these freaks go nuts.

So get me some popcorn while I watch this unfold, ****.

BTW, Joe himself called Roy a has been and said he would never, ever fight him in his autobiography. Then he turned around and fought the geriatric son of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
      Yes, overly patriotic behaviour is wack. It shouldn't matter where your favourite fighter is from, I'm fan of boxing not just UK BOXING.

Floyd knocking Ricky out was a sweet moment in boxing for me, seeing that I'm from the UK, I'm sure you understand.
      I wanted Ricky Hatton to win that fight but i agree Floyd was fabulous and deserved the win.
      Another thing, national anthems!? Point being??? Its an individual sport, nothing to do with countries!

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
        Blah, blah, blah. L.E.X. and timba going at it amuses me more than you do right now.

Nothing is more amusing that a user claiming to be a female, then seeing all the people who rush to befriend "her", and the opposite people who rush to call her a man.

Anytime someone gets wind of the possibility of a female on here these freaks go nuts.

BTW, Joe himself called Roy a has been and said he would never, ever fight him in his autobiography. Then he turned around and fought the geriatric son of a *****.
        Lol well im glad i could help amuse u there buddy hehe

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
          Lol ur really pathetic arent u. I am a hardcore boxing fan, i cant be coz im a women what kind of sexist bull **** is that!?
          And incase my avvy isnt a dead give away im a huge Miguel Cotto fan, and as it happens i live in the UK and have seen Micheal Jennings fight LIVE Twice!

How often does ur wife LET u go to live matches???
          I've not got a wife. I'm only 20. That is meant as a joke in my sig because of my ridiculous bet.

And I'm not sexist. I just find it unbelievable that a supposed young woman like yourself, is a huge Cotto fan, hates Calzaghe, and knows of Jennings. And your opening post attacked Calzaghe. Women should not be that aggresive. Now leave me alone and get out of my thread.

Comment

I wanted Ricky Hatton to win that fight but i agree Floyd was fabulous and deserved the win.
            Another thing, national anthems!? Point being??? Its an individual sport, nothing to do with countries!
            Most people I knew hadn't even heard of Mayweather yet were picking Hatton to win. So it was funny to me to see their reaction when he ran head first into that ring post.

National anthems add to the atmosphere, it brings out that "you against us, us against them" mentality amongst the audience when the opponents are from different countries.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              I've not got a wife. I'm only 20. That is meant as a joke in my sig because of my ridiculous bet.

And I'm not sexist. I just find it unbelievable that a supposed young woman like yourself, is a huge Cotto fan, hates Calzaghe, and knows of Jennings. And your opening post attacked Calzaghe. Women should not be that aggresive. Now leave me alone and get out of my thread.
              My opening post? Ive posted plenty here before.
              Well at least u know ur bet is crazy. Lol u keep saying im young but im three years oler than ur sexist ass! WOMEN should not be that agressive!? Yeah ur not sexist pal, ok!

And incase ur to stupid to realise this is MY thread dickless!

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post

Bro, my girlfriend is a nice looking young woman (24) who is a huge Cotto fan, knows about Jennings, and hates Calzaghe.

I'm being completely serious too, no bull****. She's been a Cotto fan since the Judah fight, and has followed him ever since.

She knew he was fighting Jennings before I did, because she found the news before I was able to. (I was working, she told me when I came home.)

And she really hates Calzaghe too, more than she hates Mayweather even. She thinks mayweather and Joe should fight each other so she can finally have a reason to root for Floyd.

(Dude, she's a newbie to boxing, and pretty much a casual fan. She knows nothing of weight classes, so don't even comment about that. I've tried telling her, she thinks it should happen anyway. )

That said, I'm not confirming or denying LEX as an actual female.

Your post just made me laugh because it's entirely true in my relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
                  Most people I knew hadn't even heard of Mayweather yet were picking Hatton to win. So it was funny to me to see their reaction when he ran head first into that ring post.

National anthems add to the atmosphere, it brings out that "you against us, us against them" mentality amongst the audience when the opponents are from different countries.
                  Most of the people i watched with were backin Hatton too but i think it was more wishfull thinking because they know their boxing

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post

He was helping a brotha catch a break, racist!

Comment

My opening post? Ive posted plenty here before.
                      Well at least u know ur bet is crazy. Lol u keep saying im young but im three years oler than ur sexist ass! WOMEN should not be that agressive!? Yeah ur not sexist pal, ok!

And incase ur to stupid to realise this is MY thread dickless!
                      Yeah I am a gay, sexist pig, who steals peoples threads.

I've got some reading to do. I bid you farewell mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X