This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
    See a lot of people get confused with those Jersey Shore types. The first time I saw one of those orange tan guys the first thing that went through my head was the charming dwarf-men from the Willy Wonka factory. ooommpa, looommpa
    I'm pretty sure those Jersey Shore types, or Guido's as some call them, are not human. Well not entirely human that is. Scientists believe they are a mixture of some sort of other species with human so they still exhibit some human elements They are most likely the offspring of a fried chicken wing (which explains why they are so greasy) that mated with a half-human, half-tanning lotion bottle, creating the super Guido as we know them today.

Comment

For what is worth(not much) but I dont think Martinez is white.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS
        This is a counter thread

some moron made a thread "white boxers suck"

....so I made this thread
        Oh my fault mate, I had no clue. But just to get things clear, white fighters don't suck, nor own boxing. Black boxers don't suck, nor own boxing. Asian fighters don't suck... nor own boxing (and so on). But I see what you mean by posting it now and it was nothing against you, too many people look into race nowadays its ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          I am white, and I just want to say... why the **** does it matter?! Boxing is a sport, an amazing sport... why bring race into things? I don't see the point in commenting on this thread because it is pointless but oh well I will anyway.

There are different world champions, that have different ethnic backgrounds, that come from different countries... that have different religious views. You should be looking at the skill of modern day fighters... not the skin color.

Nothing against you though mate, I am just saying why should it matter? And you could have probably angered a lot of people on this forum for saying this.
          He brings it up because many people (Daggum, egreezy, bsrizpac, etc) hate on fighters such as Wlad and Calzaghe simply because they're white.

As soon as people stop their irrational, persistant hating on white boxers and discrediting their achievements, race will no longer be an issue, and Wlad_Owns will likely not bring it up anymore.

Comment

Malignaggi is white. He just isn't a paste-y white like Ricky Hatton.
            but he's white, all the same.

Comment

As soon as people stop their irrational, persistant hating on white boxers and discrediting their achievements, race will no longer be an issue, and Wlad_Owns will likely not bring it up anymore.
              Very good point Tunney.

Comment

if race completely stopped being an issue, Wlad Owns would cease to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by circleinsidebox View Post
                  tell that to my ex who was Italian
                  and professed and elaborated how she
                  wasn't white
                  Mayby she wasnt white, but italians are white. infact was she even born in italy???? alot of italians in america bang on about this, but see when your walking through the streets of rome, look at the walls and notice the white power graffiti, or check out SS LAZIO a football team who play in italy and wave swastika flags at their home games.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                    Whites do own all the divisons that matter( money making ones). Its crazy because white is a general term but every nation is reped.

Heavyweight- Klitschkos (Ukraine)

Cruiserweight- Tomasz Adamek (Poland)

Light Heavy- Joe Calzaghe ( UK-Wales)

Super Middleweight- Mikkel Kessler (Denmark)

Middleweight- Kelly Pavlik (USA)

Light Middle- Sergiy Dzinziruk (Germany)

Light Welterweight- Ricky Hatton (UK- England)
                    get out of here, if anything whites own all the ****ty divisions, pac probably brings in more $ than all of them

Comment

Argentians are white go look it up

Comment

Working...
                      X