This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can the poster question can be considered racist? i don't understand
    he merely expressing his opinion and backed that up with facts, this one of the examples of political correctness in a multicultural society choking the life out of its citizens, im so glad i live in japan, where 98% of population are belong to one race, japanese, so we dont have to deal with this kind of crap

Comment

Originally posted by analdestroyer View Post
      how can the poster question can be considered racist? i don't understand
      he merely expressing his opinion and backed that up with facts, this one of the examples of political correctness in a multicultural society choking the life out of its citizens, im so glad i live in japan, where 98% of population are belong to one race, japanese, so we dont have to deal with this kind of crap
      LMAO at your name!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

If Italians aren't white, then that makes Joe Calzaghe not white, right? I mean, he is the "Italian Dragon", and B-Hop did say "I'll never let a white boy beat me", and I didn't hear Joe respond with a defence that he is "not white".

Shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          Italians are white Europeans. So if you ask Golota 'Are you white?' and he replies 'No, I'm Polish'.. He is not white, but Polish? Makes no sense. Italians are white. Italian is not a color.
          With all due respect, I understand the point your trying to make.
          My opinion however is that White is a generalization used to exaggerate the point
          trying to be made here. I think that it is up to the individual to say Im white or Im Italian. I can say on behalf of myself that I wouldn't allow for me to be simplified that way. Also don't "White" people speak many different languages? Its not as simple as just calling people white.

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
            this is getting out of control....somebody in this thread said that argentinians have spaniard blood in them which makes them white....does that mean that mexicans, who also come from a spanish lineage, are white as well????? wtf
            Argentina's population is overwhelmingly European in origin (principally from Spain and Italy); there is little mixture of indigenous peoples. An estimated 97% of the people are of European extraction, and 3% are mestizo, Amerindian, or of other nonwhite groups. The pure Amerindian population has been increasing slightly through immigration from Bolivia and Paraguay.

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/A...IC-GROUPS.html

The people of Mexico are mostly mestizos, a mixture of indigenous Amerindian and Spanish heritage. There are small numbers of persons of other European heritages, and small numbers of blacks are found in Veracruz and Acapulco. At last estimates, 60% of the population was mestizo, 30% pure Amerindian, 9% pure white, and 1% other. Amerindian influence on Mexican cultural, economic, and political life is very strong.

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Americas/Mexico.html

Anyway. Whites are not dominating boxing. They are also not, as some posters on here claim, the worst at every sport. You know who you are.

Now I know why Calzaghe beat Hopkins. Turns out he (Joe) isn't white .
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-13-2009, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
              With all due respect, I understand the point your trying to make.
              My opinion however is that White is a generalization used to exaggerate the point
              trying to be made here. I think that it is up to the individual to say Im white or Im Italian. I can say on behalf of myself that I wouldn't allow for me to be simplified that way. Also don't "White" people speak many different languages? Its not as simple as just calling people white.
              White people speak alot of different languages. English, German, Russian, Swedish, Italian etc.

But, if it's up to the individual itself, I guess I am not white but Danish/German.

I've heard countless of times Italian people who were bitching about not being white.. Then what are they?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                If Italians aren't white, then that makes Joe Calzaghe not white, right? I mean, he is the "Italian Dragon", and B-Hop did say "I'll never let a white boy beat me", and I didn't hear Joe respond with a defence that he is "not white".

Shut the **** up.
                Why would Calzaghe have to respond with "Im not white".
                B-Hop made the generalization to spark interest in the fight. Sure got your attention.
                I could care less to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                X