Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Juan Diaz not want a rematch with Nate Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win over Marquez does more for him, and a loss to JMM doesn't hurt him as much. But if he wins, I look to see him rematch Campbell in the future, unless Nate loses in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Actually, he's mentioned that he would like a rematch because he wouldn't feel like a champion unless he were to avenge his loss. This was also in a video posted in November I believe. But GB doesn't like ****in with King also. So who knows.

Regardless, the "support" bull**** you wrote is just that, bull*****. Drop the name of your favorite fighter and I can gaurantee that he's also done something people may find, "biitchlike".
      Never heard anything about him wanting to fight Nate Campbell. Everytime he has been on the big stage with the media, he has avoided the subject. Fact.

Who said anything about King? Nate Campbell isn't with Don King anymore, hasn't been for months.

My favorite fighter is Pernell Whitaker, he hasn't ducked anyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
        Juan Manuel Marquez >>> Nate Campbell

Props to Diaz for going after the Undisputed Ring Champ
        And avoiding the guy who beat him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
          Never heard anything about him wanting to fight Nate Campbell. Everytime he has been on the big stage with the media, he has avoided the subject. Fact.

Who said anything about King? Nate Campbell isn't with Don King anymore, hasn't been for months.

Nate Campbell is a DK fighter until after the Funeka fight.

Comment

yet you just got responded to by 2 different posters with the same information. 2 > 1.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              yet you just got responded to by 2 different posters with the same information. 2 > 1.
              Both from Texas with an agenda to make Diaz look better, I know.

Still, where is this mas macho Mexicano attitude when it comes to Nate Campbell? Why has he not said anything about a rematch? There have been plenty of people in this thread saying Diaz is punking out.

Comment

Still, where is this mas macho Mexicano attitude when it comes to Nate Campbell? Why has he not said anything about a rematch? There have been plenty of people in this thread saying Diaz is punking out.
                Juan diaz had a really bad break up with DK promotions and made it clear that he would not do any deals with cambell untill Nate was free of DK. Nate broke it off with DK due to his bankruptcy allowing for a cancelation of his contract. This all happened after the Katsidis fight when Diaz was already lined up to fight JMM. Assuming they both win the rematch will happen. I doubt he beats JMM, though.

Comment

Quite interesting that I will be rooting for Marquez against Diaz. The txt in red pretty much exposes the agenda of this thread. Diaz has already stated he would like to rematch. Believe it or not. Its up to you and your bias. Regardless. it doesnt really matter since the majority of this board saw the video where he stated that.

Comment

Juan's team has stated that now that as long as Campbell isnt with Don King, they are willing to talk rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                      Juan's team has stated that now that as long as Campbell isnt with Don King, they are willing to talk rematch.
                      this kid wont listen. he just wants to make mexican/mexican american fighters look bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X