Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito will knock this foo out ... Mosley is good but is not in margaritos level. Poor mosley his career is over after this fight

Comment

As much as i like Sugar Shane Mosely, i'd like to see Margarito beat Mosely into "retirement mode". I think it's time for new faces to emerge from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
        Mosely is slicker the P_williams and i think he has more power, Tony is a slow starter and Mosely will get him out by the 12th
        Oh yea he's a very slow starter, just ask Cintron.

Comment

Anything can happen in boxing.

Comment

Every1 said that B-HOP would get destroyed be Pavlik and look what happened. Mosley could pull off the upset and i've heard he's looking to use B-Hop's trainer Naseem Richardson.

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
              Shanes becoming a gate keeper.... after he loses this one he should hang em up
              by losing to winky wright (twice)/ vernon forrest (twice)/ and cotto???

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
              I think Mosley can beat Margarito but he couldn't knock him out with a brick.
              Originally posted by amarz75 View Post
              Mosley The only delusional person is you! I think those needles made you delusional! Hide those needles and stick a few in ur jaw u will need them! Now you made me laff Mosley! Funny prick u r!:****you:
              Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Mosley's ***** ass needs to shut the f^ck up. He also is going to lose hopefully in brutal fashion so his sucka ass can get out of boxing just like De la Hoya.
              typical nuthugger type talk. not sayin ssm WILL DEFINITELY win, but i think everybody has learned enough by now not to completely count someone out of a fight before it goes down, by saying they will be "brutally beaten".......

i'm just sayin pacman and hopkins to name two, and mosley is using hopkins's trainer now too.......also, u don't have to "hurt" or even knock somebody down to stop them.....all you gotta do is unmercilessly box the **** outta them until their corner throws in the towel........

not predicting a win for mosley nor margarito, honestly neither gets stopped if you ask me, but from the way some of you guys talk, makes no sense to even do the fight at all. just set up the cotto-margarito rematch for january then.......

Comment

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
                Margarito will knock this foo out ... Mosley is good but is not in margaritos level. Poor mosley his career is over after this fight
                yeah, a past-his-prime mosley is not on money marg's level, but prime mosley beats money marg.

its a close fight if mosley boxes. Mosley loses if he brawls.

Comment

Based on Shanes performance against Mayorga id say Mosley doesnt have many chances against a much hungrier, active, bigger, healthier and in a word better Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    yeah, a past-his-prime mosley is not on money marg's level, but prime mosley beats money marg.

its a close fight if mosley boxes. Mosley loses if he brawls.
                    Mosley didnt 'box' against Mayorga, how can he box against Margarito. Mosley used to box against smaller guys back in the days, today hes more of a counterpunch guy who flurries in spurts and tends to get caught in brawls when the other guy brawls him because he wants to stand his ground.

His only chance is to flurry Margarito in and out like Manny did to Oscar, because Margarito is slow on his feet, but Margarito as Bert Sugar said "If he gets struck by lightning, he would get lightning to the hospital".

Margarito wont get hurt by Shane, and sooner or later hes going to lay his hands on him. Shane wont be able to evade him for long, he will stand his ground and get hit A LOT!

Comment

• Anyone know who's going to be on the under card for this fight. i would love to see chavez jr or chris arreola

Comment

Working...
                      X