Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was 1 of the few that picked shane in this and im picking him again.

upset city coming may 1, 2010

Comment

• Haha, great thread. Nice bump.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
        Haha, great thread. Nice bump.
        Can't believe how many posters I recognise picked Margarito. I love these threads that show most of time people don't know what the hell they're talking about or are just being pulled along with the hype train (myself included at times too ) hehe

Comment

• Wow that was literally 11 pages of people talking saying mosley is delusional and gonna get owned

Even mang said if any1 is gna get knocked out it will be SSM!!!

***ing hell haha

Comment

• that's because most of these guys spend more time on this message board than they do actually watching and analyzing boxing.

i'm not gonna say the mosley-marg fight was a no-brainer, but if you paid any attention to the styles of both men (without the hype) then it would have been clear that mosley had a great chance of beating margarito. in mosley's younger years he whipped aggressive mexican fighters all the time.

with that said, mayweather is gonna beat mosley in spectacular fashion. again, i base this on the styles of both men.

Comment

• Originally posted by TYREL View Post
              a couple questions..........

haven't you guys learned ANYTHING?

name me one person....that said manny would KO de la hoya....
              I could name a couple.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                Can't believe how many posters I recognise picked Margarito. I love these threads that show most of time people don't know what the hell they're talking about or are just being pulled along with the hype train (myself included at times too ) hehe
                Jammer! How you been?

Comment

• Classic.

Comment

• Mosley by 4th round knockout on MAY 1st!

Comment

• Alot on self ownage on here

Comment

Working...
                      X