Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant see Mosley winning this one either. Margarito will prove too much for him I think but like Mafiosa said lets hope he dont go out the same was as DLH did

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
      williams has a title......

margarito aint EVER fighting paul williams again......
      he has an interim title

not a full title, Dzinziruk is the WBO champion

Comment

Woah, I doubt Mosley seriously believes that, especially at this stage of his career. Honestly, he will be lucky to get through this fight I think, let alone KO Marg. I don't even think he has much of a chance to out-box Margarito now. His last showing against Mayorga was pretty bad and showed that his end is very close.

He got hit too much, and also got discouraged I believe when he couldn't KO Mayorga in the sixth round. If that was the case and he honestly thinks he will KO Marg, then he will be in for a long, very discouraging night. Not a good fight for Mosley at this stage. Unless, he can show better form than his last fight then he won't win, and unless he tries to out-box him then he won't win. That's really his only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MeikenYokozuna1 View Post
          I KNOW WHO CAN KNOCKOUT MARGARITO OUT COLD................HIS SPARRING PARTNER ALFREDO ANGULO......OR A BIG FIGHT WITH JAMES KIRKLAND
          Margarita won't go up jrMW he loves knocking midgets ya know....

Comment

Mosley is the delusional one if he thinks he's knocking out Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
              Margarita won't go up jrMW he loves knocking midgets ya know....
              watch what you say, margarito is going after all seven dwarves and you're next, dopey

Comment

Mosley The only delusional person is you! I think those needles made you delusional! Hide those needles and stick a few in ur jaw u will need them! Now you made me laff Mosley! Funny prick u r!:****you:

Comment

I think Mosley can beat Margarito but he couldn't knock him out with a brick.

Comment

If Shane Mosley really believes that then he is in big trouble!
                    I think Mosley is gonna get stopped for the first time, he cant hurt Tony but he cant box all night coz he is too much of a fighter but a fighter who gets hit way to easy these days.

The old gaurd is crumbling

Comment

Good ol' juiced up grandpa Mosley has been running his mouth lately, thanx for the laugh Shane be sure to eat crow once you find yourself face down the canvas Jan. 24 papito.

Comment

Working...
                      X