Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you one of those guys who holds up a sign outside the local landfill and screams at the people who work there for destroying the environment?? Because that's about the real life equivalent to this thread.

Comment

Whether pacman is shorter is not the issue.
      I am pretty sure that he will use his head/body movements to get pass ODLH's jab and wear down Oscar from the inside. From the inside you will hardly face any tougher guy than pacman in this weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post
        Could one of you please enlighten me on how this will be an exciting fight?

Serious I am not being condescending....

Why don't the New York Giants play my old high School Team?
        Why Don't the New York Yankees play against little league?

You know why because it is a mismatch with a far-gone conclusion! And now basketball, football, or baseball fan would be interested!

Only in boxing!

and only in boxing does more weird **** happen...if DLH loses, the laughing at my house that night will be worth every penny of the $65 im paying

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
          Are you one of those guys who holds up a sign outside the local landfill and screams at the people who work there for destroying the environment?? Because that's about the real life equivalent to this thread.
          Thats to big a jump..More like standing outside of Imrans Cash and carry shop demanding they lower the price of lambert and butler cigarettes

Comment

I still think its a stupid fight

but two fighters i like (dlh not so much) are going at it so why not watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by y2flyy View Post
              I'm speaking on the De La Hoya-Pacquiao Fight (or lack there of)....

I recall not very long before the fight was announced it was a mob of angry true boxing fans who were outraged that something like this Bulls*hit was possibly being put together!

We all know that this fight is a travesty to boxing. De La Hoya could easily fight at Middleweight right now and is fighting a guy half his size. There are guys his size he could be fighting instead of a 115 pound blown up lightweight....

It shows how weak-minded people are and how weak boxing is in general. And I blame each and every one of you!

This was our opportunity in history to make a statement to that punk De La Hoya and the "Powers that be" that emphatically believes that you can feed anything (even ****) to a hungry person and they'll eat it!

How are any tickets selling for this fight? And I see so many boxing fans hyped about this fight. And even picking Manny Pac to win!
              Are you freaking serious?

I am extremely disappointed! if this fight would've been boycotted like it should be think about the statement that would've made.

Instead all you gullible girls are buying into this crap....hook, line and sinker.

All you people who have cried and complained about boxing (how great fights are no longer made, boxing is not the same, how UFC and MMA is taking over, etc....).

Now you have yourself to blame!
              i don't know.
              i'm still pissed pacquiao isn't fighting a meaningfull fight at ltwt!
              and an off shoot ramafication is that he'll make so much money when he looses against dlh that he may retire earlier.

Comment

there have been plenty of times that size mismatches happen in boxing.

it's part of boxing. look through the history of boxing it happens all the time.

it's a good interesting fight.

i think pac will lose but he's certainly a live dog.

Comment

i'm a boxing fan . . . its not the fight that i wanted for either of the fighters but its the situation were in. i am not going to piss and moan like you currently are . . . i'll make the most of it watch it, hope to enjoy it and move on.

Comment

If you seriously actually truly believe that Manny Pacquiao who has had trouble and been hurt and knocked down by FAR smaller/ less skilled opponents than De La hoya has even the slimmest chance to win this fight

You should immediately leave this thread and seek the highest level of metal/ Psychiatric help!

Or check under your skirt because you are a girl....

Like I said I am not arguing with ya'll. I am more disappointed than anything.

You are proving to the punk De La Hoya's in the boxing world that they can sell any bulls*it fight to the public.
                    That boxing is not about the beauty of a challenge, or competitive nature of going against the best competition like is used to be in Boxing.

We've already seen boxing dying. This was our chance to prove them wrong

Just sit back and watch boxing vanish before our eyes

And again I blame you idiots!
                    Last edited by y2flyy; 11-25-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      and only in boxing does more weird **** happen...if DLH loses, the laughing at my house that night will be worth every penny of the $65 im paying
                      LMAO! I think the world will be laughing its bollocks off if that happens.I will be.

Have you ever driven past a car crash? you know you shouldnt look but.....

Comment

Working...
                      X