Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SURPRISING SHOCKED on how gullible you so called fans are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money talks and bull**** walks.

Oscar started as a -250 favorite, he has been bet as low as -185 in some places.

Money is coming in on Pacquiao to the point where he is less than a 2-1 underdog.

If you think this fight is a joke and that Manny won't be competitve then shut up and put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• I would rather see him fight someone else but i think it will be exciting. Atleast u can make a event out of it. As long as it's exciting it wont hurt boxing but i would much rather see him fight cotto or tony. Most fans dont get the size diffrence as long as they weight the same

Comment

• Originally posted by hitman932 View Post
        money Talks And Bull**** Walks.

Oscar Started As A -250 Favorite, He Has Been Bet As Low As -185 In Some Places.

Money Is Coming In On Pacquiao To The Point Where He Is Less Than A 2-1 Underdog.

If You Think This Fight Is A Joke And That Manny Won't Be Competitve Then Shut Up And Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.
        ..... Exactly .....

Comment

• Compare the following fights.

Holt 1/2on v Torres 7/4

Valuev 1/8on v Holyfield 13/7

Margarito 3/19on v Mosley 4

De La Hoya 4/9on v Pacquiaro 9/4

Comment

• Originally posted by bbBMWww View Post
            ..... Exactly .....
            not exactly....

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              SEe the bold and underlined, if Pac right now fought at 115, he'd get knocked the **** out, and im not sure he beat Humberto Soto at 130, he fights at 122 he'd lose as well. You don't under stand what weight drained means.
              Am I agreeing with you??? No he does not... Pac won't be able to make 130 anymore. He'd be drained roy jones style going back to 135 ... He was at 152 with 5-6% body fat training for DLH.. 140 will be his home after DLH.

Comment

• I completely agree with you dude. These dimwitts will take anything thats popular and dont mind that they and the sport is being disrespected.

Comment

• Um ok... cool thread.

Comment

• this fight is like an accident....u just can't help but watch..plus this is Pacquiao, I'll watch any fight he's in... he's just too exciting to pass up..

Comment

• when i heard about this fight, yeah, i was like "wtf?" but the fight is here and there's no stopping it. i know dlh is likely to win but hey, i'm not counting pac out completely. there's always hope.

go pac!

Comment

Working...
                      X