No announcement yet.

"Calzaghe only slapped against Hopkins"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    imo hopkins was winning so easy he didn't even try. ****** move but makes sense i mean calzaghe wasn't hitting him but hopkins didn't know the judges thought he was. he won the first 6 rounds easily and coasted. little did he know the judges wanted to keep the fight close like they always do. to say he was tired is untrue just cause he clinched. that't not a sign of being tired it was a strategy. also look at who was tired in the corner it wasn't hopkins it was calzaghe truth hurts.
    You forgot about Hopkins milking the low blow (if you can call it that) from Calzaghe.

Comment

why is this fight still bein discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        Hopkins clearly won this fight, how did Calzaghe won if he slapped?? Those slaps shouldn't count than correct

114-113 Hopkins
        He clearly won the fight 114-113? That's clearly winning a fight is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          You forgot about Hopkins milking the low blow (if you can call it that) from Calzaghe.
          well his **** fell out of his cup you can see him saying that to cortez. i'm sure you would feel comfortable fighting that way right?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
            why is this fight still bein discussed.
            One word....Bitterness.

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
              One word....Bitterness.
              one word..........calzaghe didn't win and stole a victory from hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                one word..........calzaghe didn't win and stole a victory from hopkins
                I'll think you'll find that's 9 words you tard.

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
                  I'll think you'll find that's 9 words you tard.

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post

This happens in the 7th, its very fast even with slowmo. If you see this scene from the other angle shown in the fight you see his feet chickening for a second. For rocked i dont mean hurt, but right before that. Theres a similar episode in the 6th, also in other parts of the fight, but i really cant make gifs...
                    speaking about inside...youre right, anyway shots like this 1 from Bernard imo are inside punches, he was able to find this distance, joe couldnt because he throws from the side of his body, not from the center to get inside the others gusrd.
                    i didnt see Bhop throw a punch i saw a headbutt though

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      Liar!!

You edited the video!
                      If you watched 24/7 on Sunday Joe admits he needs to sit down on his punches more against Roy then he did against Hopkins. he even mentions the fact he was throwing slapping type of punches against Hopkins
                      Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 10-28-2008, 07:51 AM. Reason: correct gramma

Comment

Working...
                      X