No announcement yet.

"Calzaghe only slapped against Hopkins"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    if calzaghes "best punch of the fight" didn't even land what does that say about the rest of his punches? huh mr. blind setanta announcer
    I wonder if Mr. Blind Setanta also missed the 163 clinches...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post

This happens in the 7th, its very fast even with slowmo. If you see this scene from the other angle shown in the fight you see his feet chickening for a second. For rocked i dont mean hurt, but right before that. Theres a similar episode in the 6th, also in other parts of the fight, but i really cant make gifs...
      speaking about inside...youre right, anyway shots like this 1 from Bernard imo are inside punches, he was able to find this distance, joe couldnt because he throws from the side of his body, not from the center to get inside the others gusrd.
      Nice headbutt, btw.

No wonder Joe's legs went funny for a sec.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
        Nice headbutt, btw.

No wonder Joe's legs went funny for a sec.
        yea it wasn't the headbutt you can clearly see joe throwing punches back after the headbutt on steady legs then he gets hit with the right and he does a chicken dance. oh well trying to lie again. CAUGHT

Comment

why did calzaghe keep falling in when he threw punches? is he some kind of amateur............oh wait nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post

Thats a terrific scoring headbutt by Hopkins. I'd give him the round for that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Thats a terrific scoring headbutt by Hopkins. I'd give him the round for that alone.
              It actually was a very smart head butt.

Comment

You know theres no point trying to reason with someone when they deny video evidence.

Just pat him on the head, say Calzaghe landed nothing and Hopkins won. There there daggum

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  Oscar clearly beat floyd 116-112

Honestly, I kind of felt like Oscar maybe should've gotten the nod, but I tend to judge for the busier fighter, so I can easily see it either way. Floyd did counter brilliantly at times...too few and far between to suit me, but nice when it happened.

As for Hopkins/Zaggs....I gave Hopkins 4 rounds, including the 1st. Not that he was getting beaten up, but that he wasn't throwing anything. He landed about a half-dozen pretty right hands, but you can't win a fight with that kind of work rate. I don't give a **** how pretty those punches are, they can't win a fight unless your opponent doesn't throw at all.

So, my final score was 115/112. I could, however, see someone giving Hopkins another round....barely, and even then only if you're a bit of a Hopkins fan, so 114/113 I have no problem with. What I can't see, however, is anyone being able to actually give the fight to HOpkins without being fairly heavily biased. If you actually watch every second of every round, and score it according to who does the most, you can't have Hopkins ahead on your cards after the last bell, not if you're completely honest when you score it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    ah ok man theres a little head clash but after that comes a good right hand that rocks Calz...you surely can see it right? That punch makes Joe bend his knees...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      why did calzaghe keep falling in when he threw punches? is he some kind of amateur............oh wait nevermind
                      You actually are the most ******ed poster I've ever seen on a forum. Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X