Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe: "Pavlik Was Exposed, Overrated, Overhyped"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it im going to see it so i can party on the plane ride home.

anyway, i bet joe is loving it. he proved that pavlik was an overrated hype machine when he beat hopkins and kelly lost to him.

Comment

Hahaha!! How can haters still claim that Calzaghe sucks?!

Oh my god... Some people are just ******.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Cardiff, Wales - As he continues to prepare for his November 8 "Battle of the Superpowers" against Roy Jones, Jr at Madison Square Garden in New York City and live on HBO Pay-Per-View, undefeated light heavyweight champion Joe Calzaghe took a quick break from training to share his thoughts on Saturday night's tremendous victory for Bernard Hopkins over Kelly Pavlik. Here is what he had to say [details]
        Fair play to The Blow, Moby talked smack about him leading up to the Slopkins fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Sure buddy
          Hes fought way bigger punchers and slapped the shyte out of them
          thats for true!
          hahahaha
          He has fought many bigger fighters and bigger punchers. Fighting at a higher weight tends to mean exactly that.

Comment

look saying you can beat somebody isn't the same as doing it. Also saying you can beat somebody and letting someone else, whom you barely won against, beat that somebody doesn't necessarily mean you could beat that somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              look saying you can beat somebody isn't the same as doing it. Also saying you can beat somebody and letting someone else, whom you barely won against, beat that somebody doesn't necessarily mean you could beat that somebody.
              I would agree, but are you seriously arguing that Pavlik would beat Calzaghe. If so, how?

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                I would agree, but are you seriously arguing that Pavlik would beat Calzaghe. If so, how?
                I've always said that Calzaghe can beat Pavlik, but seeing it is believing it.

Comment

It's a shame Calslappy didn't prove it himself and had to rely on Bernard to step up and face Pavlik.

Just imagine if he'd had the guts and the willingness to take a risk- he might have taken Pavlik to the cleaners himself, rather than empty boasts about being 40 year old REAL legends by out flurrying them

Well done, Joe.

And you wonder why so many people have no respect for you.

Comment

No right to trash talk

Even though its obvious Pavlik would have a ton of trouble with Calzaghe at this point in his career, its not warranted for Joe to talk trash about young Pavlik after his first loss. I hope Roy knocks him on his butt to diminish a little of that pride. I am a Calzaghe fan by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                      lololol. jones is gonna get beaten BADLY by Calzaghe just like ***** Hopkins did.

Calzaghe is the best fighter of his ERA.
                      jus 4 the comment that dont make no scense, dont come back. only smart boxing fans are allowed here...

Comment

Working...
                      X