Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe: "Pavlik Was Exposed, Overrated, Overhyped"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe has every right to say the stuff he's saying about Pavlik... Kelly and Leow just proved Calzaghe right. Pavlik messed up big time and i hope he dont ever call out Joe agian.

Comment

I expected Enzo or Joe to come out with this sometime soon

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        I expected Enzo or Joe to come out with this sometime soon
        cosign........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Cardiff, Wales - As he continues to prepare for his November 8 "Battle of the Superpowers" against Roy Jones, Jr at Madison Square Garden in New York City and live on HBO Pay-Per-View, undefeated light heavyweight champion Joe Calzaghe took a quick break from training to share his thoughts on Saturday night's tremendous victory for Bernard Hopkins over Kelly Pavlik. Here is what he had to say [details]
          I can't wait for Joe to get knocked out and busted up on Nov 8th.

Comment

ITs been said way too many times before. Joe is a ***** and he ducks the big punchers(with the exception of Kessler but I think he is just like pavlik)
            He talks all this **** especially cause he knows now that Pavlik got worked by a man he(joe ) beat he will never give him the time of day and now he wont have to fight JT either cause he is gonna pull the Pavlik beat you twice so who are you card. I dont like Average Joe and I think he and his who being is way overhyped. I hope Jones knocks this fool out and puts him in place.
            To me this was just a simple case of a man fighting in the wrong weight class. he is a middleweight plain and simple.

I bet that calslappy doesnt beat taylor twice and he wont even beat miranda
            hahahhaa

however I do have to hand it to Joe for kicking a dude in the balls when he is already down. **** talking that ill give him credit for.
            hahahha

Comment

Right on schedule. If Calzaghe needed something to be even more of a ****y sob, its Pavlik losing to Hopkins. Lets just pray that Lacy doesnt somehow upset Taylor. We'll never hear the end of it from Joe.

Comment

Essentially, he's right, and that's the bottom line. Pavliks clearly not on that level and it's taken this to show some persistent doubters. Same happened with Lacy whom had more defences and was exposed more.

Now some peoples rants will move conveniently over to Dawson whom apparently Calzaghe 'has to face' for respect. It's non stop there's always someone new.

Hopkins, Calzaghe's and Jones's careers are all coming to they're natural ends, respect em for what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  Can't say this was unexpected.

I'm definitely rooting for Jones.
                  Definitely...
                  that sets up a rematch with Bhop and Jones and it would probably shut joe up... 2 birds one stone

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    Essentially, he's right, and that's the bottom line. Pavliks clearly not on that level and it's taken this to show some persistent doubters. Same happened with Lacy whom had more defences and was exposed more.

Now some peoples rants will move conveniently over to Dawson whom apparently Calzaghe 'has to face' for respect. It's non stop there's always someone new.

Hopkins, Calzaghe's and Jones's careers are all coming to they're natural ends, respect em for what they are.
                    Actually, a lot of people have been asking for Dawson for a long time. Namely...me.

And why wouldn't ANYONE want to see him fight Dawson? I always preferred he fight a LHW to a middle. That's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      ITs been said way too many times before. Joe is a ***** and he ducks the big punchers(with the exception of Kessler but I think he is just like pavlik)
                      He talks all this **** especially cause he knows now that Pavlik got worked by a man he(joe ) beat he will never give him the time of day and now he wont have to fight JT either cause he is gonna pull the Pavlik beat you twice so who are you card. I dont like Average Joe and I think he and his who being is way overhyped. I hope Jones knocks this fool out and puts him in place.
                      To me this was just a simple case of a man fighting in the wrong weight class. he is a middleweight plain and simple.

I bet that calslappy doesnt beat taylor twice and he wont even beat miranda
                      hahahhaa

however I do have to hand it to Joe for kicking a dude in the balls when he is already down. **** talking that ill give him credit for.
                      hahahha
                      Pavlik would barely make the Top 10 in terms of punchers Calzaghe has fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X