No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Byrd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
    not really mate. If someone catches their opponents fist on their head too many times, it causes damage, thus the whole side of their face falls apart and an independent doctor deems that they have taken too much punishment and it is not medically safe for them to continue, the cards and points scored make no difference then because the fight is not going the distance. When Frank Bruno fought Lennox Lewis he was winning the fight be a decent margin, lewis tagged him relativey late on and stopped him, so are you saying big frank won, because he was injured by a flurry of ten un answered punches...........absolutley not.........your argument is pretty lame really, Lewis beat Vitali by stopping him on cuts, thats the aim of the game to stop your opponent by knock out, or to the body or by inflicting such damage that the opponent cant continue, Vitali was in a terrible state and was lucky he got out without permenant damamge. He was well beaten by a past his best Lewis.

Think that clears that up.
    first of all a glancing shot cut open Vitali's eye, the rest of the damage was exacerbated and created (the cheek cuts etc) by Lennox Lewis's dreadlocks and headbutts. This is widely accepted by many boxing scholars and fans so your theory flies out the window once again.

Secondly you target the lewis/klit fight now narrowing it from the Byrd fight because you realize (smartly) that your argument doesn't hold water with the Byrd fight seeing as how Byrd didn't do the damage to Vitali's rotator cuff, it was a freak accident/injury so once again your (theoretical) argument flies out the window and into the rubbish pail where it belongs.
    Sorry sir you lose.

Comment

think that is my point, i dont lose or win, Vitalis record shows two loses, so there is no argument on this one, Vitali lost to Lewis and Brydd.

Vitali lost two fights one to a past his prime Lewis and one to a no hoper like brydd, thank you for confiming that point mate.

P.S l love that Lewis's dreadlocks of all things are now getting blamed for Vitali getting his head smashed in by lewis, funny that is, made my day...

Comment

think that is my point, i dont lose or win, Vitalis record shows two loses, so there is no argument on this one, Vitali lost to Lewis and Brydd.

Vitali lost two fights one to a past his prime Lewis and one to a no hoper like brydd, thank you for confiming that point mate.

P.S l love that Lewis's dreadlocks of all things are now getting blamed for Vitali getting his head smashed in by lewis, funny that is, made my day...

the seoul olympics record has roy jones as losing and getting a silver yet everyone knows who really won. So to your dumbass Jones really lost just because the corrupt judges awarded the medal to the home town guy? Please that's ******ed. Everyone knows Vitali wooped byrd adn lewis's ass, I guess you're just a bitter limey.

As for the dreadlocks it's not "now" as you say, everyone has ALWAYS known and said that it was the dreadlocks that exacerbated the cuts just watch the fight jesus have you even seen the fight or were you too young then??? Lewis's rough dreads constantly scrape into Vitali's face how the hell do you think those cuts got so bad when Vitali has never been cut even slightly before in any of his fights and faced punchers more dangerous than Lewis.
        Stop being such a blind hater you know damn well he wooped ur boys ass.

Comment

Vitalis record says that lewis and his "too rough" dreads beat your boy, fair and square mate. I dont even particularly like Lewis, but he did beat your man and he would have hammered him if he took him on earlier in his career. Dont want to argue with you mate but they are the facts i am afraid, Vitali and his brother are decent fighters in an poor devision at the moment, they can not and never will be considered great.

Comment

not really mate. If someone catches their opponents fist on their head too many times, it causes damage, thus the whole side of their face falls apart and an independent doctor deems that they have taken too much punishment and it is not medically safe for them to continue, the cards and points scored make no difference then because the fight is not going the distance. When Frank Bruno fought Lennox Lewis he was winning the fight be a decent margin, lewis tagged him relativey late on and stopped him, so are you saying big frank won, because he was injured by a flurry of ten un answered punches...........absolutley not.........your argument is pretty lame really, Lewis beat Vitali by stopping him on cuts, thats the aim of the game to stop your opponent by knock out, or to the body or by inflicting such damage that the opponent cant continue, Vitali was in a terrible state and was lucky he got out without permenant damamge. He was well beaten by a past his best Lewis.

Think that clears that up.
            Good post, but he still won't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
              It's a weird fight. I don't understand why he kept throwing shots if he was in so much pain either. To me it looked like Byrd was getting the better of him and Vitali's punches weren't having any major effect on Chris. Chris was knocking him back quite a bit.

Hell knows.
              I think the harsh feedback from the Byrd fight had an influence on how he performed in the Lewis fight.

Klitschko did redeem his reputation with the Lewis performance in defeat, which was as big a moral victory as could be hoped for coming off of the poor performance from Wladimir against Sanders.

One thing that can't be denied is that even though Byrd is no Corrie Sanders, he was coming on strong by the end of the fight. Perhaps that was a cause of concern for Vitali, that Byrd could somehow cause further injury with the pressure he was beginning to exert.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                Well that fight was close, it was no robbery because a robbery is when someone CLEARLY rips someone apart but alot (most?) of people thought Dawson won.
                Nope. Most people thought Johnson won.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                  Please that's ******ed. Everyone knows Vitali wooped byrd adn lewis's ass, I guess you're just a bitter limey
                  You're here again with your "everyone" comments. I think you'll find that not everyone has the same opinion as you, as much as it appears to anger you. I, for one, thought Lewis was trashing Vitali K. Just as not everyone / "most people" think Dawson won his fight against Johnson. I believe the 39 year-old Glenn Johnson taught the young buck a few lessons that night, the only problem is Johnson isn't "the future", whereas Dawson is. He's a potential cash cow. Johnson isn't. He's at the end of his career. There's no way they'd have him winning a close fight with the young, upcoming star because it ruins their chances of making more money.

I'm getting away from my point, which again, is not everyone thinks like you or shares the same opinions. You need to learn to deal with this fact without resorting to aggressive, immature attacks on others.

BTW, Don Logan's posts are on point. He gets green K from me. Dreadlocks don't cause facial injuries and people's eyes to hang out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                  Last edited by S A M U R A I; 10-15-2008, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
                    i Dont Get It He Was Still Using His Left Hand Most Of The 9th Round, So If It Was So Severe Why Was He Still Throwing It, He Could Have Pretty Much Did What Oscar Did In The Finale Rounds With Tito.

This Video Sucks..stop And Go Stop And Go

Comment

Working...
                    X