No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Byrd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    ahahahah burlington township. I knew you were a inbred low life toothless hillbilly. Come to gleasons gym in brooklyn dumb **** it's not too far from you. Make sure you bring ur dad too though (and ur sister) cus after im done with you I"ll knock his redneck 40 iq'd child molesting ass out too. Don't worry I'll make sure he never molests you again.
    You're stupid as ****, and you're a kid. I'd get in trouble if I honestly kicked the **** out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      You're stupid as ****, and you're a kid. I'd get in trouble if I honestly kicked the **** out of you.
      what's wrong ***** you didn't know I lived in bk did you hillbilly boy? Now you backin off you thought you could make your hollow ass threats on here now you ***** out cus you know I'll rock your world you armchair rape victim. Come to gleasons in brooklyn you chump ass little hoe so I can destroy you and embarrass your ugly ass inbred lookin ass. Just make sure to bring your sister so I can spread her open in the locker room after the paramedics take you away.

Come on ***** ass ***** burlington hoe 77 front street brooklyn new york gleasons gym. Scrawny ass ******.

Comment

please I'm 26 and in the prime of my life I'll rock your world little boy come on be a man you damn child molested little hoe

Comment

hahaha now you messagin me privately again to apologize. what a *****. i knew you'd back out soon as I called your bluff. Go back to tendin to your farm you slack jawed ******

Comment

break it up guys. we haven' signed the contracts yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
              break it up guys. we haven' signed the contracts yet.
              He's insane, I'm just going to avoid him on this message-board he'll go harass someone else soon enough. Sick of these ****ing alt accounts, bpp should ip ban these ****ers. They bring the bad side out of mean, I'm not even a nasty person normally. It takes a dickhead to bring the worst out of me.

Comment

He's insane, I'm just going to avoid him on this message-board he'll go harass someone else soon enough. Sick of these ****ing alt accounts, bpp should ip ban these ****ers. They bring the bad side out of mean, I'm not even a nasty person normally. It takes a dickhead to bring the worst out of me.
                so ***** ***** why don't you tell the MODs of this site to check my IP then and compare it to whoever you're claiming I am. It's very simple really I authorize my IP to be checked matter of fact I'll send it to them myself. Why are you so scared to take this simple test to validate your spurious claims? Until you do this and you prove it then shut your ****in dumbass inbred redneck incest ass up you dumb ******.

Comment

As far as i can see Vitali has 2 losses on his record, which in my book means he has been beaten twice, how these defeats came about is pretty irrelevant, injury to the shoulder / eye what ever it does not matter. Otherwise every boxer that lost would have a claim to have won, can amir khan claim not to have lost because he took an injury to the chin that made him fall over.........no.......Henry Cooper could have beaten the great Ali if he had not "injured" his eyes.......point being Vitali's face fell apart against Lewis because he got hit so many times in the head by Lewis......thus he lost the fight.

Vitali is a decent boxer but he is no where near the other heavywieght greats in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                    As far as i can see Vitali has 2 losses on his record, which in my book means he has been beaten twice, how these defeats came about is pretty irrelevant, injury to the shoulder / eye what ever it does not matter. Otherwise every boxer that lost would have a claim to have won, can amir khan claim not to have lost because he took an injury to the chin that made him fall over.........no.......Henry Cooper could have beaten the great Ali if he had not "injured" his eyes.......point being Vitali's face fell apart against Lewis because he got hit so many times in the head by Lewis......thus he lost the fight.

Vitali is a decent boxer but he is no where near the other heavywieght greats in their prime.
                    was henry cooper destroying ali and winning on all cards, was Khan destroying his opponent and winning on all cards? No? Well Vitali was. That's where your crappy argument flies out the window.

Comment

not really mate. If someone catches their opponents fist on their head too many times, it causes damage, thus the whole side of their face falls apart and an independent doctor deems that they have taken too much punishment and it is not medically safe for them to continue, the cards and points scored make no difference then because the fight is not going the distance. When Frank Bruno fought Lennox Lewis he was winning the fight be a decent margin, lewis tagged him relativey late on and stopped him, so are you saying big frank won, because he was injured by a flurry of ten un answered punches...........absolutley not.........your argument is pretty lame really, Lewis beat Vitali by stopping him on cuts, thats the aim of the game to stop your opponent by knock out, or to the body or by inflicting such damage that the opponent cant continue, Vitali was in a terrible state and was lucky he got out without permenant damamge. He was well beaten by a past his best Lewis.

Think that clears that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X