No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
    let me ask you this what the **** would i get from making it up?
    get the **** outta here.the opinions of boxingscene posters doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you.i know what i read.beleive it or not.couldn't care less.
    All I said is that I don't believe it, don't have to go all emo buddy. I respect some of your posts but that doesn't mean I should agree with that one about JCC not wanting Macho.
    Provide proof with what you say instead of cursing, it would be ok cause I'm pretty sure you won't take my word for it if I said something about one of your favorite fighters without proof. Right?
    Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 10-06-2008, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by toluco View Post
      there are 40 better ranked MEXICAN fighters than cesar figueroa in the super bamtamweight division
      the only way that fight got sanctioned its cause of the corrupt wbo, no serious boxing organization woulda sanctioned that fight
      aah yeah i agree. but then again what juanma say after the fight? bring vazquez on.. so i dunno.. is not puerto rican faults that boxing politic are so dumb...

Comment

• Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
        dude what u asking me is to spend a good time of my night looking tru boxrec all the pr and mx champs fights agains each other, that a lot work.. call hbo ask them how they come up with that number
        If you don't have the proof to back up your stuff then hush. If I was saying Mexico has the better record between the rivalry 41-22, I should be able to have the back up. You seriously believe HBO? lol
        All HBO cares about is their boxers, they don't give a damn about the other ones. You honestly think they tracked the fights that didn't involve their network?

Comment

aah yeah i agree. but then again what juanma say after the fight? bring vazquez on.. so i dunno.. is not puerto rican faults that boxing politic are so dumb...

Ok, he beats KOs Ponce and then a Bum and deserves to fight the top guy in the division? Give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
            most of these "bums" just fight for money not to become world champions, its not easy being poor and doing a hobby like boxing..You wouldnt understand because theres no ***in poverty in Puerto Rico, you guys got USD over there, spoiled ass ***, and you wonder why puerto rico has more "quality" boxers...
            lol why u hating on puerto rican status.. nobody is forcing to gringo to stay in Puerto Rico, why USA dont just drop Puerto Rico ? why why why? lol
            and there is poverty in puerto rico trust me i live the 19 years , not as extreme as other latino countrys but there is... puerto rican love boxing that why we good at it, is the number 2 sport under baseball.. imo
            Last edited by williamhvx1; 10-06-2008, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Ok, he beats KOs Ponce and then a Bum and deserves to fight the top guy in the division? Give me a break.
              lol duuuuuaaah he got a belt .. vazquez got a belt, unification anyone...ok then let him keep fighting bums so u can keep complaining ... hay dios mio no hay forma de hacerte entender... lol

Comment

lol duuuuuaaah he got a belt .. vazquez got a belt, unification anyone...ok then let him keep fighting bums so u can keep complaining ... hay dios mio no hay forma de hacerte entender... lol
                Vasquez/Marquez are resting. There is other top guys in the division, all this stuff that they do not want to fight him is bull**** IMO and just a way to hype himself up.

Comment

If you don't have the proof to back up your stuff then hush. If I was saying Mexico has the better record between the rivalry 41-22, I should be able to have the back up. You seriously believe HBO? lol
                  All HBO cares about is their boxers, they don't give a damn about the other ones. You honestly think they tracked the fights that didn't involve their network?
                  yeah hbo probably made up that record to make cotto look good
                  they love cotto i was watching b.a.d the other weekend and they still had a highlight of cotto raising his hands in the begginning of the show

Comment

Vasquez/Marquez are resting. There is other top guys in the division, all this stuff that they do not want to fight him is bull**** IMO and just a way to hype himself up.
                    aaaah lol u see close case!

Comment

• Originally posted by toluco View Post
                      yeah hbo probably made up that record to make cotto look good
                      they love cotto i was watching b.a.d the other weekend and they still had a highlight of cotto raising his hands in the begginning of the show
                      they do love cotto! lol why not he a kool guy and great boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X