Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toluco View Post
    thats what im saying
    but most mexican american champions get ignored and labeled as american champions
    like robert guerrero or luevano
    someone will have to search all those mexican american champions and their records against ricans

We might as well count ricans like collazo then.

Comment

• Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
      margarito is Mexican no matter where he born, especially when they guys cant even speak English , give me a break
      So because Margarito doesn't want to learn the language of the country he lives in and is too lazy to do so that makes him Mexican??? He's no different than the rest of them that are in my country. If you don't know English go back to where you came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack Morris View Post
        So because Margarito doesn't want to learn the language of the country he lives in and is too lazy to do so that makes him Mexican??? He's no different than the rest of them that are in my country. If you don't know English go back to where you came from.
        Last time I checked Margarito lived in Tijuana Mexico. They speak spanish in Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          Last time I checked Margarito lived in Tijuana Mexico. They speak spanish in Mexico.
          lol hes a ***in idiot.

Comment

• Give us a break =( Mexico is 94065732465936 bigger than Puerto Rico.

Comment

he fights in the united states and was born in the united states

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                he fights in the united states and was born in the united states
                Boxers from other countries fight in the united states too. That doesn't make them American does it?

Comment

Boxers from other countries fight in the united states too. That doesn't make them American does it?

are those other boxers also born in california?

Comment

Hey amigo, Margarito was born in the United States of America. He is not Mexican. How hard is that to understand?/

P.S. Oscar has duel citizenship so I guess that makes him Mexicano, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack Morris View Post
                      Hey amigo, Margarito was born in the United States of America. He is not Mexican. How hard is that to understand?/

P.S. Oscar has duel citizenship so I guess that makes him Mexicano, huh?
                      He may of been born but he wasn't raised in the U.S. HE REPRESENTS MEXICO & not the U.S.
                      You think he was getting the nice U.S. benefits while living in TJ?
                      How hard is it for you to understand that?

Comment

Working...
                      X