No announcement yet.

Sam Peter: "I'll Chop Down That Ukranian Tree, Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    People are really underestimating Sam and overrating Vitali. A 4 year layoff after taking a beating by Lewis.. No way in hell Vit wins this against a hungry Peter. Vit likely will injure himself b4 round 6 while getting up off his stool lol
    I agree that people are underestimating Peter. But you have the rest all wrong. It was Lewis who absorbed a beating-up from Klitschko, and barely made it to his stool. Klitschko won the last 2 rounds on all jjudges cards, and the fight was stopped in one of the biggest doctors' errors in years. The eyebrow cut had been completely under control for 2 rounds, and didn't even bleed when hit. It looked much worse than it was. It didn't interfere on little bit with Klitschko's vision, as every photo showing the cut verifies.

Both eyes wide open.

And...don't forget, Lewis retired rather than face Klitschko in the promised return.

Comment

EdGard?

A beating by Lewis? Vitali was outworking and winning the fight. He had nasty cuts but wasn't in danger of being stopped by Lennox. Only by the ring doctor. Did you even watch the fight or did you see pictures of the cuts? Why don't you actually follow boxing before you make such comments. Leave the commentary for knowledgeable fans.

Comment

Originally posted by samph2006 View Post
        A beating by Lewis? Vitali was outworking and winning the fight. He had nasty cuts but wasn't in danger of being stopped by Lennox. Only by the ring doctor. Did you even watch the fight or did you see pictures of the cuts? Why don't you actually follow boxing before you make such comments. Leave the commentary for knowledgeable fans.
        I think you meant your reply to be for "King Jaffe Joffer", not for me. My reply to him was much in the same tone of your letter.

Comment

I have another question, what do you think about Kinnley as a trainer, as Peters trainer?? I found out that he felt in love to let his fighters chop wood!

Comment

I disagree, Lewis was coming on late

Comment

ukrainian tree....rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                first off...... i doubt peter said that on his own.

second...... unless vitali is completely shot and rusty , peter gets ktfo.

wlad ruined sam imo and peter is a shot fighter at a young age (if he is that young which i doubt as well)

Sam peter must be at least 40 years old, I dont believe that age **** that his claiming.

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                I disagree, Lewis was coming on late

Thats the way i saw the fight as well.

Comment

Klitschko is getting killed. Peter is a monster. Klitschko ain't fought in 4 years, and even when he was active was too upright, too immobile, had too poor a defence for this new physically fitter, more focused Samuel Peter. The only thing I'm worried about is the fights in Germany and Peter might get jobbed on the cards. I'll still lay down around $800, the odds are $2.60 on Peter, wtf, bookies are insanely underestimating the Nigerian

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
                    Anyone want to bet on Vittles? I'll pt up 15K on a Peter win.
                    How about 2k?

Comment

If the long layoff hasn't affected Vitali i feel peter will be in for a tough night.

I would prefer to see him win though.

Comment

Working...
                      X