Sam Peter: "I'll Chop Down That Ukranian Tree, Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
    This is Peter after 2 rounds:
    It will take atelast2 3rounds to figure the fight out. Then we will see some chances taken and big shots thrown. Vitali is a brawler he is not Wlad and he will not run when he gets he going to stand toe to toe with Peter, I think this fight will resemble the Vitali Sanders fight somewhat except it will be much better for Vitali to see Peters shots

Comment

People are really underestimating Sam and overrating Vitali. A 4 year layoff after taking a beating by Lewis.. No way in hell Vit wins this against a hungry Peter. Vit likely will injure himself b4 round 6 while getting up off his stool lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Pradun View Post
        It will take atelast2 3rounds to figure the fight out. Then we will see some chances taken and big shots thrown. Vitali is a brawler he is not Wlad and he will not run when he gets he going to stand toe to toe with Peter, I think this fight will resemble the Vitali Sanders fight somewhat except it will be much better for Vitali to see Peters shots
        I think Vitali will go for it immediately, he's gotta be worried about his stamina and he's really capable to get Peter out of there if starts aggressively. We'll see, I can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Vitali is gonna destroy him.

Comment

i'm setting the over/under on rabbit punches by peter at 9

Comment

LOL. I really hope Peter wins but I can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                LOL. I really hope Peter wins but I can't see it happening.
                wow u people are ******..

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  Vitali is gonna destroy him.
                  This is off topic but it proves I am dense as hell. I finally figured out your signature banner has Ricardo kissing his belt. I swear to G0d I thought it was a Pizza he was sniffing for the last few weeks. Wow! Talk about seeing what you want to see.

Comment

I fancy Vitali for a TKO!

Comment

I actually think Vitali will stop him.

Comment

Working...
                      X