No announcement yet.

**Why is Marg on everyones Top Pound 4 Pound now!?!?**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    personally i think in the grand scheme of things Cotto is still the better boxer but styles make fights and Margarito is built for beating Cotto

either way i don't think either of them are top 5 p4p, 7th at highest
    yup another agree. cotto's still better though haha

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
      you jumping to conclusions humors me, i honestly wouldnt put cotto above mayweather if he won. but in a rematch between them, and he won, i definitely would. yes yes yes, ill say it again for you marg nut huggers, margarito did beat cotto, yes he beat him ok, he won the damn fight, but i still, (i repeat) i still see cotto as the better fighter, he has more skills than margarito could ever think of having
      I agree that Cotto is the better boxer, that's a no brainer. However, I still dont understand how your P4P rankings work. How and why you would still think Cotto would be above Margarito regardless of the fact that Antonio put a whoopin on his ass? I also don't understand why you would still have Mayweather above Cotto if he were to lose to him. I guess you have a completely different thought process going on upstairs but keep in mind that P4P doesnt translate into "Who boxes better?".

On a side note, you talk about me jumping to conclusions? wtf are you talking about? The only person jumping to conclusions is your delisional ass talking about me being a Margarito "nut hugger".

Good day, Mr. Castro.

Comment

it really really really doesnt matter what race my mom is so can we act like adults? or are u a 15 yr old know it all. i really hope not. and for the record and just to end our conversation about my race, my mom is mexican from cali and my dad is puertorican from san juan
        Lol my bad homey I'm just at the pad bored, but dont trip I aint no little kid i have 2 of my own. Margarito still won and i know your sad but I know deep down inside 50% of you is happy!. Viva la raza

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO OWNS View Post
          I agree that Cotto is the better boxer, that's a no brainer. However, I still dont understand how your P4P rankings work. How and why you would still think Cotto would be above Margarito regardless of the fact that Antonio put a whoopin on his ass? I also don't understand why you would still have Mayweather above Cotto if he were to lose to him. I guess you have a completely different thought process going on upstairs but keep in mind that P4P doesnt translate into "Who boxes better?".

On a side note, you talk about me jumping to conclusions? wtf are you talking about? The only person jumping to conclusions is your delisional ass talking about me being a Margarito "nut hugger".

Good day, Mr. Castro.
          thanks for saving me the effort, well said. This guy truely doesen't know **** about boxing. I think he's still in denial that Margarito is a better fighter than Cotto.

Comment

P4P is a bull**** list anyway.

I dont consider him P4P material anyway, he doesnt have skill. he is just a raw puncher that can take a shot.

Poor champion if you ask me

Comment

I'm just asking, because I've never seen him on there before this past Saturday. Nothing against Antonio, but did this 1 fight really up him that much? I still see him as 1 dimensional with 5 losses. Cotto could of easily won if he'd stuck to his gameplan, stick and move but exhaustion caught in. (and yes thats an excuse) But lets keep this on the Top P4P subject and not my comments on Margarito
              You obviously don't know much about pro boxing, that's ok, in a nutshell, Gayweather turned down 8 mills not to fight him and so did Shane, had a great performance against Cotto who was in many top 5 p4p. The guy is doing ok, all he has to do is get back to Williams, which for some reason, he never mentions him!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                thanks for saving me the effort, well said. This guy truely doesen't know **** about boxing. I think he's still in denial that Margarito is a better fighter than Cotto.
                lol, no problem.

I think he doesnt know what happened this past Saturday.

Btw, I've been pulling for Marg all along while at the same time recognizing Cotto does box better. Who knows where he's coming with this nut hugger ****.

Comment

another ****en hater starting a thread

Comment

why did taylor pavlik and vazquez got on the p4p list despite not being ranked? yep cuz they defeated a ranked fighter and took their spot, same thing happened with margarito

Comment

yea he did, your right, cotto lost this one fight. concentrate on the word >>ONE<< he's still a better fighter than margarito. i'd pay to watch him fight before i would margarito
                      yes, the one fight cotto fought with marg, cotto lost that ONE,

cONGRATULATIONS, LATINOGLOVES, YOU ARE THE MORON OF THE YEAR, BE WELL

Comment

Working...
                      X