Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Why is Marg on everyones Top Pound 4 Pound now!?!?**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple! He's been top 15 P4P or top 20 ATLEAST but with this win saturday night it moved him up, not all the way to Cottos spot but he cracked the top 10 at #7 or something like that.Do you get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
      I'm just asking, because I've never seen him on there before this past Saturday. Nothing against Antonio, but did this 1 fight really up him that much? I still see him as 1 dimensional with 5 losses. Cotto could of easily won if he'd stuck to his gameplan, stick and move but exhaustion caught in. (and yes thats an excuse) But lets keep this on the Top P4P subject and not my comments on Margarito
      Good thread and I totally agree. Cotto should have stuck with his gameplan and because he didn't we have to hear this BS of how Margarito is a great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        Simple! He's been top 15 P4P or top 20 ATLEAST but with this win saturday night it moved him up, not all the way to Cottos spot but he cracked the top 10 at #7 or something like that.Do you get it now?
        i understand the way it works completely, but people were replacing cotto's spot with margarito, i agree with shynequasiog22's top 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Pacman
        2. JMM
        3. Calzaghe
        4. Vazquez
        5. Rafa Marquez
        6. Mijares
        7. Pavlik
        8. Guzman
        9. Cotto
        10. Margarito

Even after their fight I still consider Cotto to be the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
          Good thread and I totally agree. Cotto should have stuck with his gameplan and because he didn't we have to hear this BS of how Margarito is a great boxer.
          thanks, someone with sense, I hello to you, because it's rare around here to meet someone like you.

Comment

i understand the way it works completely, but people were replacing cotto's spot with margarito, i agree with shynequasiog22's top 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Pacman
            2. JMM
            3. Calzaghe
            4. Vazquez
            5. Rafa Marquez
            6. Mijares
            7. Pavlik
            8. Guzman
            9. Cotto
            10. Margarito

Comment

1. Pacman
              2. JMM
              3. Calzaghe
              4. Vazquez
              5. Rafa Marquez
              6. Mijares
              7. Pavlik
              8. Guzman
              9. Cotto
              10. Margarito

ahahaha even after the beat down you still have Cotto ahead of Margarito?

wow this loss must have hurt bad

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                ahahaha even after the beat down you still have Cotto ahead of Margarito?

wow this loss must have hurt bad
                yeah i do, i think cotto is still a better boxer. margarito should fight in the ufc, he's so 1-dimensional

Comment

yeah i do, i think cotto is still a better boxer. margarito should fight in the ufc, he's so 1-dimensional
                  and Cotto still got his ass ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by FilipinoFlash View Post
                    and Cotto still got his ass ****ed up
                    yea he did, your right, cotto lost this one fight. concentrate on the word >>ONE<< he's still a better fighter than margarito. i'd pay to watch him fight before i would margarito

Comment

Stop Crying ***** ! Lol ure hateness towards Margarito is my Happyness Jeaolous Cottosexual Fan , And NEW WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD THE TIJUANA TORNADO ANTONIO MARGARITO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X