No announcement yet.

**Why is Marg on everyones Top Pound 4 Pound now!?!?**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
    i understand the way it works completely, but people were replacing cotto's spot with margarito, i agree with shynequasiog22's top 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Pacman
    2. JMM
    3. Calzaghe
    4. Vazquez
    5. Rafa Marquez
    6. Mijares
    7. Pavlik
    8. Guzman
    9. Cotto
    10. Margarito

Even after their fight I still consider Cotto to be the better fighter.
    Whait a minute! are you a boricua? because that would answer alot of things, Mijares and Guzman both dont have a big name like cotto and their reume so that brings margarito a few spots higher que no chico?

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      Whait a minute! are you a boricua? because that would answer alot of things, Mijares and Guzman both dont have a big name like cotto and their reume so that brings margarito a few spots higher que no chico?
      well i dont see how my race has anything to do with this. but if you must know i am half puertorican and half mexican. (seriously) a crazy combo i know, i get asked all the time how my parents got together

Comment

yeah i do, i think cotto is still a better boxer. margarito should fight in the ufc, he's so 1-dimensional
        So 1 dimensional? If Cotto couldnt beat a 1 dimensional neanderthal then I guess he isnt that great, right? Exhaustion? Stamina issues? That's a crock of ****. Margarito beat that man down and FORCED him to slow down.

and yes, Margarito does deserve to be ahead of Cotto on the P4P rankings because not only did he beat him, he beat him up.

If Cotto fought and beat Mayweather I guarantee you'll think he deserves to be #1 so why not put your biased bull**** aside and apply the same concept to this case?

Comment

yeah i do, i think cotto is still a better boxer. margarito should fight in the ufc, he's so 1-dimensional
          so if thats true then shouldn't you have JMM over Manny considering for the most part people think that JMM is the better overall boxer while Manny is a better fighter? Even though he lost to Manny (by a close decision mind you) he should leap frog over him because JMM is still a better boxer according to your method.

can't have one way for one fighter just because you hate that he beast****ed your fighter then not use the same criteria for another.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO OWNS View Post
            So 1 dimensional? If Cotto couldnt beat a 1 dimensional neanderthal then I guess he isnt that great, right? Exhaustion? Stamina issues? That's a crock of ****. Margarito beat that man down and FORCED him to slow down.

and yes, Margarito does deserve to be ahead of Cotto on the P4P rankings because not only did he beat him, he beat him up.

If Cotto fought and beat Mayweather I guarantee you'll think he deserves to be #1 so why not put your biased bull**** aside and apply the same concept to this case?
            you jumping to conclusions humors me, i honestly wouldnt put cotto above mayweather if he won. but in a rematch between them, and he won, i definitely would. yes yes yes, ill say it again for you marg nut huggers, margarito did beat cotto, yes he beat him ok, he won the damn fight, but i still, (i repeat) i still see cotto as the better fighter, he has more skills than margarito could ever think of having

Comment

Margirto is high because he beat cotto who is was rated very high on the p4p list.

Comment

well i dont see how my race has anything to do with this. but if you must know i am half puertorican and half mexican. (seriously) a crazy combo i know, i get asked all the time how my parents got together
                Your moms puerto rican huh?

Comment

I'm just asking, because I've never seen him on there before this past Saturday. Nothing against Antonio, but did this 1 fight really up him that much? I still see him as 1 dimensional with 5 losses. Cotto could of easily won if he'd stuck to his gameplan, stick and move but exhaustion caught in. (and yes thats an excuse) But lets keep this on the Top P4P subject and not my comments on Margarito
                  Cuz dat mo'fuka iz straight up ganzta'

Comment

personally i think in the grand scheme of things Cotto is still the better boxer but styles make fights and Margarito is built for beating Cotto

either way i don't think either of them are top 5 p4p, 7th at highest

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                      Your moms puerto rican huh?
                      it really really really doesnt matter what race my mom is so can we act like adults? or are u a 15 yr old know it all. i really hope not. and for the record and just to end our conversation about my race, my mom is mexican from cali and my dad is puertorican from san juan

Comment

Working...
                      X