Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weightclass would you be in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'1" if I stand up straight. Would be a welterweight if I was training and in shape, eating right and just doing a little bit of exercise I'm usually at about 155-160. 27" arm length.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      Clear lie. 210lbs is huge. You can not be muscular at that you overweight yank.
      Lol yes you can. Mike Tyson was 5'11 and weighed 215 to 220 in his prime and he wasn't fat by any means. This guy is 6'1 and weighs less then Tyson of course he can be muscular at that weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
        Lol yes you can. Mike Tyson was 5'11 and weighed 215 to 220 in his prime and he wasn't fat by any means. This guy is 6'1 and weighs less then Tyson of course he can be muscular at that weight.
        Yeah but that was Mike Tyson. Very rare. Even most heavyweights are fat ****ers. Imagine what your average joes look like. Who do **** all exercise.

Comment

• Anybody knows the average fight night weight of Kessler? His 6'1 and fights in 168 division. Just wondering cuz he looks big.

Comment

• somehow i walk around at exactly 147 (5' 11") though ive never boxed in terms of having to make a certain weight

id probably sweat down to a lightweight if i had to though

Comment

• 6ft2
              can def get down to 135 easy
              post pics u bitches

Comment

• i'm 6'2" almost 6'3". I'm at 170-175 now with 4.2% body fat. I'm going to fight 165 in amateurs (different weight classes for am's - this is considered middleweight) and my first fight will be a club event sometime between nov. and feb. if i were to go pro, i would probably fight supermiddle, though i would consider really sucking weight to get down to 160 to fight middleweight.

in amateurs, you weigh in 3 hours before you fight so you cant cut as much weight as you can in the pros and still be strong for the fight. in the pros you can cut a lot more cause the weigh-in is the day before the fight. and you can rehydrate and carboload a lot more effectively...

when i went to AC to see guzman-soto, guzman weighed in at 130 and fought the next day weighing 147- a 17 pound gain!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
                  Yeah but that was Mike Tyson. Very rare. Even most heavyweights are fat ****ers. Imagine what your average joes look like. Who do **** all exercise.
                  Again I say go to the NFL RBs are that size. There are plenty of big men that are muscular. Lewis was only 6'5 and weight 245ish. That is 30 pounds on 3 in. You are very illogical, perhaps ******ed?

Comment

• I'd be either LHW or SMW. I'm 6'1, about 171 walkin around. I could build myself into a small LHW or trim myself to a strong SMW.

Comment

• I could fill feather weight or superbantam (122 and 126, possibly 118 if I tried)

!'m 5'6 125 low body fat

Comment

Working...
                      X