No announcement yet.

What weightclass would you be in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    Why is everyone on here 200lbs plus. At all you lazy fat ****s who sit at the computer all day. **** you probably couldn't run 100 yards.
    I think I have a decent physique.

Comment

I am at my fighting weight right now. I have had 5 fights won 4 lost 1. And fighting at the end of next month. You just use the stereotypical 'I'm 6'5" 200lbs' line on the internet because you think it would get you respect. When really your a fat ****in' geek. Your response is hilarious and I expected it from master geek number 1.

I am really 6'5. If I ever see posters at a fight they will vouch for me.
      You seem incapable of thinking people can be tall.
      I don't have any reason to lie myself.
      I could give a rat's ass either way.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
        I'm Russian and 210 lbs is normal weight for a hockey player
        I have never played hockey in my life. Seen it on tv and even with the pads and **** on them they do not look 200lbs plus at all. You can't be fit at that weight regardless of your height.

Comment

180cm and 70

Comment

I have never played hockey in my life. Seen it on tv and even with the pads and **** on them they do not look 200lbs plus at all. You can't be fit at that weight regardless of your height.
            You played a competitive game of Hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I am really 6'5. If I ever see posters at a fight they will vouch for me.
              You seem incapable of thinking people can be tall.
              I don't have any reason to lie myself.
              I could give a rat's ass either way.
              I find it hard to believe that 95% of people who answered claim they are 6'6 and 200 lbs and claim to be fit. Sounds like bull**** to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Do they still have Toughman contests? You should give that a go if what you say is true.
                My cousin made the semi-finals of one but got DQ'ed because of low blows.
                It was funny as hell.
                I am still fat and out of shape my friend and unfortunately i have epilepsy which doesn't allow for head shots. But I do appreciate the recommendation. Yeah I have seen some guys on there. I do have some boxing know how which is why I know how to punch. Short straight punches with good leverage and a nasty straight right. I still hit the bag about every other day, but men hit back bags don't.

Comment

The AVERAGE height and weight of a hockey player is 6,1 205 lbs.

Comment

I am 6'2 and a half 210 with no training just minor running.

With legit training i'd try to get to 175 as long as i dont gotta kill myself

Comment

Clear lie. 210lbs is huge. You can not be muscular at that you overweight yank.
                      You sure about that? Check out the NFL go walk up to an NFL running back and call him fat he'll laugh at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X