Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard it from me. My sources indicate that Margs tested positive for Steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
    I'm calling the rumor false. This was nothing more than sore Cotto fans. I just happened to google, and saw one sentences say. "He has to be on roids, did you see what Cotto hit him with"? How do I delete this thread?
    You got to realize - there's ****** COTTO fans and ****** MARGARITO fans out there that'll say anything.Im hearing this "rumor" everywhere, from friends to this site and more and supposedly someone saw something about it on ESPN.and from what I hear, blood results will come thursday or friday, so we'll see then, till then i guess its just a rumor and we'll see, nothing more nothing less. being a cotto fan, i think its false, but idk guess we'll see some light on it in next coupe days.

Comment

there Is A Serious Rumor Swirling That Margs Has Been Disqualified As The Ww Champ Of The World, And That The Announcement Is Coming Up Very Shortly. He Has Tested Positive For Roids. If This Is True Which I Think It Is, That Is A Damn Shame That He Hurt Cotto The Way He Did. Cheaters Never Win.
      Get The **** Out Here With That Weak ****!!!!!

Comment

i doubt he is, but what happens if he was on roids? is the win taken off of his resume?

Comment

I certainly dont beleive it, coming from a cotto fan. If it were strip him of the belt and a suspension

Comment

I remember when Holyfield got the whole "he's on roids!!!" stigma for a bit in the early 90's. And what, almost 2 decades later there have been quasi credible indications he used HGH and some serious testosterone boosters. This isn't to try and compare the two, but a rumor of this magnitude probably has some hint of truth behind it. Maybe he used one too many tribulus pills or massaged some penis cream into his thigh?

It is doubtful that the experienced boxing team of Mexicans that worked with Margarito would be silly enough to use anything that would pop a positive or false positive on a post fight drug test.

And iirc Tito never wore a cast under his glove, but he had used the water-n-wrap method a time or two

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              i doubt he is, but what happens if he was on roids? is the win taken off of his resume?
              I doubt it's true, but if it is true, the fight would be changed to a no contest, Margarito would be stripped, and he would probably be suspended and fined.

Comment

This is the first time ive heard of such rumor...im not sayin its not true, but if it is how long is it going to be kept out of the public's view?

Comment

You may read the "RUMOR article" at www.endi.com. A friend called me and said the sampling taken from Margarito "got damaged" and he has to do it again. IT makes no sense. It's a rumor, if it is true, we will find out later this weak. For now, it is a ****** ass rumor...

Comment

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8114408AAnL1lM

Comment

There is a serious rumor swirling that Margs has been disqualified as the WW champ of the world, and that the announcement is coming up very shortly. He has tested positive for roids. If this is true which I think it is, that is a damn shame that he hurt Cotto the way he did. Cheaters never win.
                      yea aight im sure ur "sources" are top notch or however the hell u got that "rumor". why dont u go back to those threads of u calling Pacquiao a fraud or are u taking a break? those threads might have been ****** but at least they were funny to read...

Comment

Working...
                      X