Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard it from me. My sources indicate that Margs tested positive for Steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ...Well, I'm sure this is an alt and a male poster, but just in case, may I lick your toes if you are truly the person in that avy?
    I expected better from you, falling for a cheesy alt with a girl avatar pic. You disgust me.

(It's Bringer BTW)

Comment

Please don't let this be true, the Welterweight division was so close to being cleared up.

Comment

Originally posted by jake310 View Post
        Its All Lies

This Goes To All Coto Fans

Your Boy Got Beat Fair And Square
        You Win Some You Losed Some Thats The Way It Works!

Take The Lost!!!!

Viva Mexico!!!!

Viva Margartio!!!!
        I never said otherwise...I made a thread saying well done Tony. As did others such as KING (Drugs not hugs)

Comment

I seriously doubt it's true and don't like all this speculation. Not good regardless. Seems vastly more like to be sour g****s.

Comment

So far, I haven't heard anything. If it is a false rumor, I'll erase the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jake310 View Post
              Its All Lies

This Goes To All Coto Fans

Your Boy Got Beat Fair And Square
              You Win Some You Losed Some Thats The Way It Works!

Take The Lost!!!!

Viva Mexico!!!!

Viva Margartio!!!!
              relax 'ESE'
              nobody here is saying anything against your vato margarito, :thumbup:.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
                I expected better from you, falling for a cheesy alt with a girl avatar pic. You disgust me.

(It's Bringer BTW)

...Hey, did you notice my disclaimer? If she was real wouldn't you want to lick her toes? As the elder statesman on here I think it only fitting that I get the first shot.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  ...Hey, did you notice my disclaimer? If she was real wouldn't you want to lick her toes? As the elder statesman on here I think it only fitting that I get the first shot.
                  lol.......................

Comment

I am a fan of Cotto and Margs. I'm a fan of fighters. Fighters don't like to hear this kind of crap when they put their heart and soul into a sport, only to find outthe other guy possibly cheated, ala Toney-Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
                      So far, I haven't heard anything. If it is a false rumor, I'll erase the thread.
                      they erase the thread and if it true made another thread.

it innocent in tell proven guilty not the other way around

Comment

Working...
                      X