Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard it from me. My sources indicate that Margs tested positive for Steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ...Hey, did you notice my disclaimer? If she was real wouldn't you want to lick her toes? As the elder statesman on here I think it only fitting that I get the first shot.
    I'm not a foot man myself. Might lick the ******* though. Ok, straight up french kiss that ****. Wait, what?

Comment

I honestly doubt this...

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
        There is a serious rumor swirling that Margs has been disqualified as the WW champ of the world, and that the announcement is coming up very shortly. He has tested positive for roids. If this is true which I think it is, that is a damn shame that he hurt Cotto the way he did. Cheaters never win.
        nothing but cotto nuthugger propaganda

Comment

Gotta' love the word "rumor." It allows you to say whatever crazy **** you want, provide no sources or facts whatsoever, and then absolve yourself of any and all guilt of being called a liar if it turns out to not be true (or flat out made up) simply by stating that it was a "rumor" that you heard!

3 cheers to the inventor of the word "rumor!!"

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
            I'm not a foot man myself. Might lick the ******* though. Ok, straight up french kiss that ****. Wait, what?
            Rimming's fun. Except be warned- it's much pooey-er than you'd think. Just cos they're females and they're beautiful doesn't mean their balloon knot doesn't pong.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
              Rimming's fun. Except be warned- it's much pooey-er than you'd think. Just cos they're females and they're beautiful doesn't mean their balloon knot doesn't pong.
              I rim with the best of them, never found poo yet. Thank god. Then again I always make sure my girl has showered before I do it. Never rim without knowing first, that's my rule of thumb and it's never let me down yet.

Comment

Steroids!? Look at him! There is no way he uses steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
                  Steroids!? Look at him! There is no way he uses steroids!
                  I'm calling the rumor false. This was nothing more than sore Cotto fans. I just happened to google, and saw one sentences say. "He has to be on roids, did you see what Cotto hit him with"? How do I delete this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
                    I rim with the best of them, never found poo yet. Thank god. Then again I always make sure my girl has showered before I do it. Never rim without knowing first, that's my rule of thumb and it's never let me down yet.
                    Even after the shower, there's that scent of poo. It never really goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      Even after the shower, there's that scent of poo. It never really goes.

....I have been telling my BS boys for years, if you want a really really clean eat, do it in the pool. You can also position the ass any way you want and the weightlessness is a plus.

Comment

Working...
                      X