Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto was nothing more than a glamourized Hatton. Margs can't beat Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_godslayer View Post
    Boof, you my coalition brother but i gotta tell ya that you got things wrong my man.
    Its VERY well known im a Hatton fan and even i will tell you that Cotto is a better boxer than Hatton, Hatton did NOT want Cotto @ 140 and who can blame him. (although at 140 at that time in their careers i would have backed Hatton).
    And my friend, at the moment the ONLY reason Tony cant beat Floyd is because Floyd is retired. Never say never mate, im being as objective as i possibly can, rather than subjective. Yes i am a Floyd fan but to say Tony CANT beat him is nonsense, as its doubtful that Floyd could KO Tony then anything could happen in that fight.
    Who would have thought 2 days ago that Cotto would be made to look like a quitter? i guess only around 1 in a 1000 would have even had that thought. Who is to say that Tony cant walk through Floyds punches and keep coming.
    IMO Floyd would take a decisive decision victory as he has the upper hand where boxing skills are concerned, however ... so did Cotto and look where that got him.
    I aint hatin brother, just saying be a bit more objective. Floyd needs to be an active fighter before any of this **** even matters anyway dude.
    People think that I'm slighting Cotto when I say he is a glamourized Hatton. I never say these guys can't fight. It means he is a tougher version of Hatton. That's all. I never dis a fighters heart. This isn't even a comparison. I respect all boxers. We can agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Öyster View Post
      that bum miguel quitto is a million times better than that bum vicky fatton!!

hatton would get stopped in less than 5 by cotto!! i don't even like cotto
      but its obvious he's better hatton

you floyd nuthuggers need to get back to reality!!!

margarito would stop mayweather easier than he did cotto

mayweather is VERY small and weak at welter! even judah (who had just gotten abused by baldo) schooled mayweather for the first few rounds, he even knocked mayweather down but they decided NOT TO COUNT IT!!!!

the facts speak for themselves
      GAYWEATHER DODGED MARGARITO!!! END OF STORY
      whats the excuse for floyd not fighting margarito now????????
      lol, good try. Williams and Clottey showed us why Margs can't beat Floyd. Floyd is stronger than Cotto all around.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
        People think that I'm slighting Cotto when I say he is a glamourized Hatton. I never say these guys can't fight. It means he is a tougher version of Hatton. That's all. I never dis a fighters heart. This isn't even a comparison. I respect all boxers. We can agree to disagree.
        and that right there is why i respect you as a poster, post justified and no disrespect to another who disagrees with your opinion. Thats what debating is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by the_godslayer View Post
          and that right there is why i respect you as a poster, post justified and no disrespect to another who disagrees with your opinion. Thats what debating is all about.
          Exactly. It's the fans who think that Cotto is so much better than Hatton, and right now, I don't see this. He may be better if I were to compare the 2, but he isn't that much better than Hatton. I'd root for Hatton to beat cotto lol

Comment

Is this referring to boxing? lol.
            **** you lol!

Comment

Pure ****ing insanity.

Comment

Cotto is a good fighter...But Arum really did him a dis service...by not putting him in with YOUNG HIGHLY RANKED ACTIVE FIGHTERS EARLY in cotto's career unlike he did with Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Cotto is a good fighter...But Arum really did him a dis service...by not putting him in with YOUNG HIGHLY RANKED ACTIVE FIGHTERS EARLY in cotto's career unlike he did with Floyd...
                  Exactly Horus. He was not prepared for the finish of a rough and touhg fight. Floyd beats men bigger than him, Cotto didn't even come close.

Comment

Cotto lost his first true fight. Floyd won his. Will Margs fight Williams? Nope. Floyd is going to whip Margs. Margs can't beat boxers. Arum will avoid Williams at all costs lol.
                    patience mr. champ the fights gone happen cuz arum as well most smart boxin fans know that the only thin that won their first fight wuz the volume of punches that williams wuz throwin. the way margs wuz bendin williams body from those body shots in the first fight will get'em early this time.
                    williams is pound4pound the most overrated fighter.

Comment

Exactly. It's the fans who think that Cotto is so much better than Hatton, and right now, I don't see this. He may be better if I were to compare the 2, but he isn't that much better than Hatton. I'd root for Hatton to beat cotto lol
                      haha ur so full of it boof.

Comment

Working...
                      X